pentile or IPS?
Please forgive me if this has been answered already. But does the Z10 use a Pentile or IPS display,,,I know I've seen threads on whether it uses gorilla glass or not,,,but nothing about Pentile or IPS.
Thank you guys in advance.
- 02-09-2013, 01:32 AM #2See a problem? Click the report button and tell us what it is!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4Bacon is the duct tape for food!
- 02-09-2013, 01:38 AM #3
IPS, and it's on par with iP5 display (which has the best display on the market). I really should upload a photo of the Z10 next to my iP5 and Nexus 4 one day. The N4 looks like it has a blue film covering the screen. I'm really really impressed with the screen BB chose for the Z10.
The Q10 is going to be OLED, but I don't think they've mentioned whether it will be Pentile or RGB. Hopefully RGB.
- 02-09-2013, 02:33 AM #5
- By benny0013 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:53 PM
- By benny0013 in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2011, 11:53 PM
- By Gawain in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-13-2009, 10:45 AM
- By Gawain in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2009, 07:23 AM
- By privax in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2009, 06:23 PM