- CrackBerry Abuser
- 226 Posts
PDF won't open due to "corruption" but. . .
Okay, so my Z10 says a PDF file in an email is corrupt. However, the PDF opens on my computer desktop, and my 9900, and my assistants iPhone 5. Any ideas how to re-download it or is this an issue with some PDFs?
- 04-23-13, 09:35 PM #6
This problem cropped up on my PlayBook and now on my Zed it seems certain pdf files cannot be read by them. At work I only can open half of my emails since the different departments use different versions of adobe its frustrating!
Posted via CB10
- 04-23-13, 09:42 PM #7
Forwarding to my Gmail worked a few times, but not consistently. Each time my pb and 9850 could open the attachments with no problems.
I've been running the "leaked" 10.1 for a few days and haven't been able to duplicate the problem, so there is hope.
- By thisdudenick in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-11, 09:40 AM
- By Humbeelee in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-11, 08:44 PM
- By scottm123 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-09, 01:39 PM
- By mrdonbonjovi in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-25-09, 07:35 PM
- By mizzles in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-08, 01:13 AM