Good day, I've been trying to purchase an application via BlackBerry App World and normally I could purchase applications using my airtime (via service provider - Vodacom).

But now it doesn't give me that option anymore. It only gives me an option to either add a credit card or PayPal acc.

Please help
    Payment Option-img_20160210_192041.png
    Payment Option-img_20160210_192037.png

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 11:25 AM
    This happened to me once before too. I can't remember exactly what I did, but I remember that it involved logging into my BlackBerry World account from a webpage on my computer. I would suggest removing all of your payment methods from your device and then log into a computer and re-add them.
    02-10-16 11:30 AM
    Delete your payment methods and close the window, shut off and restart your phone. Then re enter payment info. It worked for me yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 11:47 AM
    I currently don't have any payment options loaded so it is prompting me to add one.

So I'll try to log on to BlackBerry App World using my laptop and see what options it's giving me.

I'll advice thereafter.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 01:08 PM
    Apologies for the delayed update but I tried both the advise given and still experiencing the same issue.

Matter not sorted.

#CarmensDeepSigh

Posted via CB10
    02-11-16 01:24 AM
    Apologies for the delayed update but I tried both the advise given and still experiencing the same issue.

Matter not sorted.

#CarmensDeepSigh

Posted via CB10
    Even if you still have your old payment options in BBW you can still add more.. just make your most recent option your default. This shouldn't be this difficult. It's either a credit card option or a PayPal option now. Carrier billing is long gone.

From my Tower of Power Q5
    02-11-16 12:24 PM
    When this thing happened to me, I switched off the WiFi and tried to buy the app using my mobile data. Then I got the option for carrier billing (Vodafone). It*wasn't even necessary to complete the purchase.‎ If you do it you can*switch on the WiFi again before downloading the app to avoid the extra data cost. Since then the carrier billing option remained.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 05:56 PM