I switched on my WiFi transfer from my Z10, and I'm able to see it on my Network in my PC. Now I want to transfer a file through wifi, but when I select my Z10, it prompts me to enter a username and password. I tried several combinations possible and it failed. I even tried to enter admin as username, but nothing works.

Nope, I have not entered any password in my Z10. Switched off the phone security as well.

Does anyone know what the username and password for this might be?
    05-16-13 05:47 AM
    you made a mistake somewhere...trying to redo on mine
    05-16-13 07:36 AM
    I switched on my WiFi transfer from my Z10, and I'm able to see it on my Network in my PC. Now I want to transfer a file through wifi, but when I select my Z10, it prompts me to enter a username and password. I tried several combinations possible and it failed. I even tried to enter admin as username, but nothing works.

Nope, I have not entered any password in my Z10. Switched off the phone security as well.

Does anyone know what the username and password for this might be?
    whatever you use to sign in to your router network,,, it may or may not be the same as router UI,,, if you're the admin you should know these,,, if not, either get permission, or stop sniffing...
    05-16-13 07:36 AM
    try " BlackBerry " for username with the password you have created
    05-16-13 07:39 AM
    whatever you use to sign in to your router network,,, it may or may not be the same as router UI,,, if you're the admin you should know these,,, if not, either get permission, or stop sniffing...
    Tried and didn't work.
    05-16-13 08:53 AM
    Have anyone tried accessing your phone via wifi like me? Did you also get a username and password prompt ?
    05-16-13 08:55 AM
    try " BlackBerry " for username with the password you have created
    didnt work. thanks though!
    05-16-13 08:58 AM
    Have anyone tried accessing your phone via wifi like me? Did you also get a username and password prompt ?
    yes the username is BlackBerry and the password is what you have created
    05-16-13 08:59 AM
    didnt work. thanks though!
    well the you are missing something during set up.....phone>help>type moving files>moving and copying media files and documents>read the set up again
    05-16-13 09:02 AM
    Yes, this is what mine was.
    05-16-13 09:02 AM
    weird, i typed that , and still cant
    05-16-13 09:06 AM
    if you can see it in your network, you should be able to just drag & drop,,, here's a thread that may help...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-wi-fi-661022/

just insert Z10 where ever it says playbook...
    05-16-13 09:07 AM
    never mind. i found the solution. sorry for the thread. thanks for trying to help!
    05-16-13 09:19 AM
    never mind. i found the solution. sorry for the thread. thanks for trying to help!
    how'd you fix it??? it may help others...
    05-16-13 09:25 AM
    The username is not always "Blackberry". Instead, it is the username that is listed in Settings/Storage and Access/Identification on Network. The default is blackberry, but if you have changed it, it will be that name that you will be typing in the username field.

The password is like many of us has advised and known, the wifi storage password that we created.
    05-16-13 07:08 PM