- CrackBerry Abuser
- 167 Posts
I seem to be having an issue with syncing my z10 to hotmail. For some reason, all my existing contacts on my Z10 won't transfer over to hotmail. But if I add a new contact, it shows up. Anyone know what the deal is? I ask because i also have my PlayBook linked to the same Hotmail and I'd like to have my z10 contacts synced there as well through hotmail
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
03-08-2013, 07:46 AM #2
- 6,103 Posts
You have Hotmail setup with ActiveSync protocol for your contacts, correct?Data expands to fill all available space. Traffic increases to use all available bandwidth.
"Doom" threads are like black holes, absorbing all energy. Stop feeding them.
- By naviwilliams in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 31Last Post: 04-07-2010, 09:37 AM
- By jackmac in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 14Last Post: 12-17-2009, 05:15 AM
- By tessa1175 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2007, 10:19 AM
- By newbie2007 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2007, 09:30 PM
- By dsapseid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2007, 07:24 AM