Just wondering if anyone else has this error, I can receive calls, send and receive texts fine, but a few times a day I get this error when making a call.

I called TELUS tech support and all they could tell me is its a problem with the Z10 and the network in my area, which I'm not sure if I believe or not, and I have gone through a few devices and they all get this error. The only way to fix it is to turn my network off and on again.

Outgoing call error-img_00000124.jpg
    05-03-13 07:06 AM
    Are you within your 14 or 30 return period? If yes, return to the shop, and have it replaced. Also, I'd make sure that Telus placed a note on your account of when you called. Thus helping you get it replaced without a headache...

Anyone you know in your area with a Z10? Maybe check if they are having issues, too.
    05-03-13 09:12 AM
    Thanks for the reply Naviwilliams, I am still within the 30 day return limit, but I am on my fourth or so Z10 for numerous reasons, and each phone has had this same problem. I thought it might be the sim card but tech support said replacing it wouldn't make a difference for this issue.

And I don't know anyone now that has a Z10 in my same area.
    05-03-13 09:50 AM
    I had this two days ago. Whole afternoon couldn't make any calls. I sought my sim card got broken somehow, but everything has magically fixed itself same evening.
    I'm T-MOBILE in the Netherlands.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 09:59 AM
    Sucks you had the same problem, but makes me feel better I'm not alone! Maybe TELUS is right and it is a network problem then, only problem I had with tech support was they said to use only GSM and that the Z10 doesn't work well on the HSPA network in my area, but it would be pretty useless to use GSM only(cant even get a connection on it anyways).
    05-03-13 10:16 AM
    I am also on telus

from time to time I had that cause I was trucking so moving.
    Have you tried to dial that number a couple times in a row?
    05-03-13 11:20 AM
    Yeah I can try 10 times in a row with the same result, but that would be sitting in the same spot. A few times I was in a rush and didn't bother to turn my network on and off to make a call, then later in the day it would work no problem. Its just a real annoyance if I have to call someone back fast when I'm in a rush and have to sit there playing with the settings.
    05-03-13 12:06 PM