I dont know how to start this, but, do you all that got z10 like me feel the same way?
    My z10 got heat so much but i think this just normal
    But slowly, my right hand and my right thigh (pocket) got a pain so much, my right hand become weak, really, God i diddnt lie.

Is this what they call "radiation"? Help! What should i do?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 01:08 AM
    I am not going to say that your phone does not cause any radiation, because all cell phones do. They have all also been tested, and are said to be safe to humans.

However I doubt that it is causing your pain. Your doctor would have a better idea than me though, so why not ask him.

He may not know either though.

I once got bit by a Black Widow spider, and woke up with what Felt like a broken arm.
    It was the third doctor I saw, who noticed the bite mark and realized what had happened.

Oh, I could see some sort of insect bite causing pain like you are experiencing. . They could have easily bit you in 2 places.
    04-17-14 02:15 AM
    I dont know how to start this, but, do you all that got z10 like me feel the same way?
    My z10 got heat so much but i think this just normal
    But slowly, my right hand and my right thigh (pocket) got a pain so much, my right hand become weak, really, God i diddnt lie.

Is this what they call "radiation"? Help! What should i do?

Posted via CB10
    Do you feel pain like Nerve pain or Skin irritation coz it's been happening to me lately
    04-17-14 04:06 AM
    I am not going to say that your phone does not cause any radiation, because all cell phones do. They have all also been tested, and are said to be safe to humans.

However I doubt that it is causing your pain. Your doctor would have a better idea than me though, so why not ask him.

He may not know either though.

I once got bit by a Black Widow spider, and woke up with what Felt like a broken arm.
    It was the third doctor I saw, who noticed the bite mark and realized what had happened.

Oh, I could see some sort of insect bite causing pain like you are experiencing. . They could have easily bit you in 2 places.
    I fell sorry for you bro, but im sure im not bit with any insect, but maybe i just too love this z10 and i hold it every time, i will try to minimum my time to hold this phone, to get better

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 05:13 AM
    Do you feel pain like Nerve pain or Skin irritation coz it's been happening to me lately
    Yeah nerve pain gotta be a best word to describe this, seriously bro, what should we do, can this become more painfull?

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 05:15 AM
    Please clean the back of the phone with an hand sanitizer every week... since it gets a lot dirty and to maintain good hygiene

Posted via CB10
    04-17-14 07:19 AM
    Yeah nerve pain gotta be a best word to describe this, seriously bro, what should we do, can this become more painfull?

Posted via CB10
    Thinking about switching the phone for a week or a month.Will see if i get better
    04-17-14 07:23 AM
    Download or use Device Manager and check both the Battery Tab and the cpu tab and see what is running. There are also some 3rd party apps that will show the temperature of the device. Games cause it to heat up and Skype from reports and that is normal but it should not just run hot if normal apps are running.
    04-17-14 09:21 AM
    A banana is more "radioactive" than a cell phone. Cell phones radiate radio energy, and heat, as all transmitters do. Not ionizing radiation.
    04-17-14 09:33 AM
    I fell sorry for you bro, but im sure im not bit with any insect, but maybe i just too love this z10 and i hold it every time, i will try to minimum my time to hold this phone, to get better

Posted via CB10
    The bite happened over 3 years ago, and is minor compared to most of my life.

This web site has a few affordable solutions, in the firm of cases.
    EMF Shielding Devices for Cell Phones
    They claim these cases lower the radiation making the phone safer. Although they may not help, they can't hurt anything and are priced right.

I usually use a bluetooth headset while talking on the phone, and although I love the convenience I am starting to think it may be smarter to use a corded device and reducing those radio waves even more.
    If you think of it, the corded headsets become the fm antenna on most devices, so it may actually increase the radiation. I don't think anyone knows the safest way to use a cell phone.
    04-17-14 11:10 AM
    A banana is more "radioactive" than a cell phone.
    I would love to see the non - biased research proving that.
    04-17-14 11:13 AM
    It's emitting gamma radiation.. just don't get angry about it... they "wouldn't like it when you're angry"
    04-17-14 11:42 AM
    Radiation. (busting a gut here)

Posted via Verizon Z10 - OS v10.1.2.2174
    04-17-14 11:50 AM
    My legs get really sore sometimes when using my laptop for extensive periods of time, and am starting to believe the laptop could be the cause, possibly due to heat, or radiation too. I went to the doctor, but the appointments are only 20 minutes! They would not let me use it in the waiting room to get the laptop warmed-up, and the doctor did not even feel how warm my trousers were, which was what I mainly went for.
    04-17-14 12:26 PM
    A banana is more "radioactive" than a cell phone. Cell phones radiate radio energy, and heat, as all transmitters do. Not ionizing radiation.
    Unfortunately, on the news this morning, there was information that the banana is also more subject to virus attack and that the banana we know today might be extinct or killed off in a few decades - sad! (NPR was the source)
    04-17-14 12:30 PM
    As it says in the BlackBerry warning books/notices, if you are experiencing any sort of pain from your device, you should stop using it.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    04-17-14 12:36 PM