BlackBerry apps very good working in z10 but android apps are not working properly BlackBerry you can convert directly in BlackBerry apps world, that better for us BlackBerry users and battery performance Also not good. Z10 some time getting
    Back side over heating performance , some times Skype apps not working in BlackBerryz10.
    Last edited by ashokthanda01; 12-22-14 at 08:01 PM.
    12-22-14 06:35 AM
    Either you asked on the wrong forum or you expect BB to be reading every CrackBerry post
    12-22-14 07:05 AM
    Hi bb, how many years we can wait for Os update for 10.3.1. For z10. This is ur a kidding on many users, previews BlackBerry told Dec 2014 all mobiles are getting update. Why are you changing Feb 2015. Waste of time for BlackBerry users. Becoz of ur losing many black berry customer users. Wake up urgent catch u to customers , Samsung company better for u, he will catch many customers feelings. Very very very irritation on blackberry, some time I am getting through on waste basket. Actually very one getting this feeling.

Posted via CB10
    As far as I know, BBRY have not released a date on when a firmware is being released. Even if they did, its in their rights to delay by a bit to make it perfect for us. I would have a finished product then a half broken one which means you loose all your data If you waited this long you can wait 1 month and a couple of days.

Also the actual push to your phone isn't in the hands of BBRY, this is because of ignorant mobile operators who 'test' firmware before release and means we have to wait, sometimes more than a while, for a update. I would advise you to update using the information on this website or you may be waiting for years when it actually releases.

Either you asked on the wrong forum or you expect BB to be reading every CrackBerry post
    He's just venting his frustration because 10.3.1 hasn't dropped.
    12-22-14 07:08 AM
    That sure is pleasant to read. Samsung better... they just don't update hardware at all.

Waiting longer sucks with that I agree.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 07:10 AM
    I'm growing very impatient with BlackBerry but hopefully the delay means more stability.
    Just wish they'd hurry up.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 08:27 AM
    I'm growing very impatient with BlackBerry but hopefully the delay means more stability.

Posted via CB10
    Considering a big update is dropped by Apple and Google every year or so? We get one every 8-12 months? Sometimes 6 months! I think were doing pretty great in that department.
    12-22-14 09:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    When have they actually said it was delayed?
    They haven't even given us a date.
    12-22-14 11:54 AM
    It would take some research but I read in multiple places, whether any of them were the official BlackBerry site I don't recall at this point, that it was first Dec 2014, then Jan 2015 and now Feb 2015. I get the point about official dates and official delays. Sadly, given BlackBerry's missteps in terms of product roll outs and being responsive to its customer base going back to Playbook days, it just can't hang out in the "technically, legally speaking space", when it comes to managing the expectations of the few consumer customers it still has let alone if it harbors any hope of regaining any of its prior consumer customer share.

I have been a BlackBerry user for just over twenty years and I truly like what they have done with the Z10. That said I am now the paradoxical dinosaur who has an Iphone 5 for work and Z10 personal instead of the reverse. I was waiting to try 10.3.1 and add back some apps that I had on my Torch pre BB OS10 days. The apps that I want back should never have left the BlackBerry stable when 10 showed up, level of frustration one. The fact that Android and Apple users have said apps that I used to have but don't now is level 2 and the third level of frustration is that I have to wait longer and longer to do an OS upgrade which will allow me to port Android apps over so that I can get access from Android to an app that I used to have direct from BB. I am to the point where if they keep screwing around with this release date I will retire this bit of kit and reluctantly pickup the Galaxy S5 Active. Keep most functionality and gain all of the Android apps, which now may even permit me to use BBM. I get the OP's need to vent on this point.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10, typed with my thumbs, while on the go on mass transit.
    12-22-14 12:59 PM
    Or you could load one of the leaked versions. The 10.3.1.1151 I'm on (STL-4) works great with only a few minor issues.

Of course, that my not be a fun as complaining about it. But the leaked versions are pretty fun. Give them a try. (Oh and yes, mine is my work phone that I depend on all day long.)
    Umaima_B_Dia and FF22 like this.
    12-22-14 01:52 PM
    Can't speak for all BlackBerry users worldwide, but I have had two major updates this year, I wouldn't want more than that, too many updates just trivialis it.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 02:07 PM
    Jesus. I'm sick of these kind of posts... the update will be available when it's available... if you're frustrated with the lack of it then get a life... bbry is giving us more than anyone else is.. you're taking os updates as granted... they give you a finger, you want whole hand and this is just greedy... nobody ever gave an official release date... no, it wasn't meant to be released in January or February or December or whatever.. bbry said that it's in development and after they did everyone wanted it NOW... this is just ridiculous..

Move to android or isheep and let's see how often you will receive an update...

Posted via CB10 with my Z10 (Z10STL100-2/10.3.1.1151)
    Last edited by sajko11; 12-22-14 at 02:59 PM.
    12-22-14 02:39 PM
    Hi bb, how many years we can wait for Os update for 10.3.1. For z10. This is ur a kidding on many users, previews BlackBerry told Dec 2014 all mobiles are getting update. Why are you changing Feb 2015. Waste of time for BlackBerry users. Becoz of ur losing many black berry customer users. Wake up urgent catch u to customers , Samsung company better for u, he will catch many customers feelings. Very very very irritation on blackberry, some time I am getting through on waste basket. Actually very one getting this feeling.

Posted via CB10
    Come to the dark side... we have leaks.

 Q5SQR100-2/10.3.1.1016 
    12-22-14 03:16 PM
    It would take some research but I read in multiple places, whether any of them were the official BlackBerry site I don't recall at this point, that it was first Dec 2014, then Jan 2015 and now Feb 2015. I get the point about official dates and official delays. Sadly, given BlackBerry's missteps in terms of product roll outs and being responsive to its customer base going back to Playbook days, it just can't hang out in the "technically, legally speaking space", when it comes to managing the expectations of the few consumer customers it still has let alone if it harbors any hope of regaining any of its prior consumer customer share.

I have been a BlackBerry user for just over twenty years and I truly like what they have done with the Z10. That said I am now the paradoxical dinosaur who has an Iphone 5 for work and Z10 personal instead of the reverse. I was waiting to try 10.3.1 and add back some apps that I had on my Torch pre BB OS10 days. The apps that I want back should never have left the BlackBerry stable when 10 showed up, level of frustration one. The fact that Android and Apple users have said apps that I used to have but don't now is level 2 and the third level of frustration is that I have to wait longer and longer to do an OS upgrade which will allow me to port Android apps over so that I can get access from Android to an app that I used to have direct from BB. I am to the point where if they keep screwing around with this release date I will retire this bit of kit and reluctantly pickup the Galaxy S5 Active. Keep most functionality and gain all of the Android apps, which now may even permit me to use BBM. I get the OP's need to vent on this point.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10, typed with my thumbs, while on the go on mass transit.
    All your so called frustrating issues can be managed right now with a little bit of your time and effort but most importantly, updating your device to a leaked OS like 10.3.1.1154. Yes I realize it's not your carriers official sign off of a OS release but that's not needed at this point. If you truly want all that you're asking for then get on board with the rest of us.

I have Android apps that previously weren't working on 10.2.1 now working flawlessly. BlackBerry Blend is working and is awesome plus all the new features and functionality from 10.3.1 are present. I've yet to experience any bugs or issues with 10.3.1.1154, that's not to suggest it's completely clean or free from defects. I'm just saying I haven�t experienced anything. By the time the official release comes around you'll be well verse in using 10.3.1 if you install a leak.

Win win in my books!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    12-22-14 05:12 PM
    All your so called frustrating issues can be managed right now with a little bit of your time and effort but most importantly, updating your device to a leaked OS like 10.3.1.1154. Yes I realize it's not your carriers official sign off of a OS release but that's not needed at this point. If you truly want all that you're asking for then get on board with the rest of us.

I have Android apps that previously weren't working on 10.2.1 now working flawlessly. BlackBerry Blend is working and is awesome plus all the new features and functionality from 10.3.1 are present. I've yet to experience any bugs or issues with 10.3.1.1154, that's not to suggest it's completely clean or free from defects. I'm just saying I haven�t experienced anything. By the time the official release comes around you'll be well verse in using 10.3.1 if you install a leak.

Win win in my books!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    Preach Carmel!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 05:43 PM

How about instead of dumping the phone and completely changing ecosystems, just spend a few minutes and load the OS yourself? It's fast and easy. 10.3.1.1154 is a great OS. Lots of easy to read threads here on crackberry.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    12-22-14 05:58 PM
    I thought John Chen was a software genius but I was WRONG!
    12-22-14 06:24 PM
    If you're that impatient just install a leak then

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 #loveBB10
    12-22-14 06:35 PM
    I thought John Chen was a software genius but I was WRONG!
    Are you here for a solution, or just to complain?

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    12-22-14 06:40 PM
    Hmmm, sounds like a few of us forgot to take their happy pills this morning.

Posted via CB10
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    12-22-14 09:55 PM
    Hmmm, sounds like a few of us forgot to take their happy pills this morning.

Posted via CB10
    Personally, I'm just tired of hearing excuses from lazy people.

People on CB can show enough effort to ***** and complain about how their phone isn't providing functionally. But then they're willing to go through the effort of ditching BlackBerry completely, having to go down to a carrier store, pick a new phone that their now not familiar with, drive back home, spend hours trying to learn the damn thing and transfer everything over, only to come to the conclusion that it's not a BlackBerry and can't do any of the same multitasking already baked into BB10!

Now if you have that much time, then you can hit the Google button on that there Internet machine and search how to install a leak!

Just sayin' happy happy happy!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    12-22-14 10:12 PM
    Personally, I'm just tired of hearing excuses from lazy people.

People on CB can show enough effort to ***** and complain about how their phone isn't providing functionally. But then they're willing to go through the effort of ditching BlackBerry completely, having to go down to a carrier store, pick a new phone that their now not familiar with, drive back home, spend hours trying to learn the damn thing and transfer everything over, only to come to the conclusion that it's not a BlackBerry and can't do any of the same multitasking already baked into BB10!

Now if you have that much time, then you can hit the Google button on that there Internet machine and search how to install a leak!

Just sayin' happy happy happy!

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    This right here folks^^^^ I would have giving you more "Thanked" but CB won't let me.

Oh by the way I love 10.3.1 OS with Blend.
    12-22-14 10:33 PM
    To the question of the thread...BlackBerry provides excellent products. most people I know use iPhone or samsung however. Apple makes you use only their products and idea and pay dearly for them and every single samsung device I've seen has broke just out of warranty. If you're complaining about BlackBerry it's because they've spoiled you. They have solid devices that last and that's the best problem for them. I did upgrade to z10 and love it but I didn't need to and most of us don't because what they made before is so solid. Deal with the 3 months delay. It'll be worth it.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 10:41 PM