I've updated my Z10 to OS 10.1 on the Bell network in Canada. Sometimes in my emails there are pictures I want to share (either by text message, BBM, or upload to FB). On the Z10 you have "long click" on the picture, select the "Share", and how / where you want to share it. This works perfectly for all the mediums I've tried. The issue I'm having is now that I want to share subsequent pictures, when I long click, then share, it shows me / wants to share the picture I've shared previously again. If it's to a text message it has the name "temp.jpeg". Is anyone else having a similar problem? How have you been able to resolve it so when you go to share subsequent pictures it properly grabs the image you've long clicked?

A workaround I've been able to use is to save the picture to my device (instead of share) and then share it that way. The only issue is you shouldn't have to do it the "long way". So although it works in the interim, what I'm really looking for is a fix.
    05-22-13 08:41 AM
    Here's the response from BlackBerry:
    "After doing some further investigation, I was able to reproduce the issue. As of right now the workaround is to save the pictures and save them, there is no estimated time when this will be resolved."
    05-24-13 07:54 AM