Z10 error showed up pre-10.0.10.85 release: "BlackBerry 10 smartphone shows 1 voice mail message when no voice mail messages are in left in the system" (KB33746).

With the latest OS, this faulty voice mail message notification seems to have been corrected.
    semperfi45 and EsJayDee like this.
    03-01-13 12:39 AM
    Thank you Blackberry!

When searching contacts from within the phone app (not contacts app) you can now search by company name not just given name.
    03-01-13 05:02 AM
    Anyone in the UK got this OTA yet? UK BlackBerry tweeted that it has been updated?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 05:33 AM
    Still waiting for my update unlocked cpw on orange UK can't wait

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 06:04 AM
    I am on Bell network. Any other Canadians not get this update yet?
    Nothing from Bell in Montreal yet....
    03-01-13 06:08 AM
    my phone was in bedside mode last night, I went to exit bedside mode by swiping from the top and selecting "Exit", but it doesn't exit bedside mode. I have to swipe up and then close the active frame.
    03-01-13 06:23 AM
    I am on Bell network. Any other Canadians not get this update yet?
    Still waiting for update to be released on Virgin Mobile Canada also, not shocked as it is owned by Bell.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 06:25 AM
    Can't save some bookmarks to home screen with this release. It happens when a picture does not appear in the icon while you're trying to save it. Very annoying - and this is after a security wipe, with nothing on the device - no accounts activated etc...

Some bookmarks will save, and others won't.

2nd - though it was updated OTA with a security wipe, when I plug it into BB link, it shows a software update available and wants to update it all over again.
    03-01-13 06:28 AM
    1. 3rd Party App Performance
    We’ve improved performance for 3rd party applications, so developers can build apps that run fast and smooth for you. With this update, you might want to keep an eye out for some fresh new app launches in March, like WhatsApp.

2. Phone, Calendar, and Contacts
    Among the top improvements and features are fixes for Gmail calendars on BlackBerry 10. You’ll also find improvements in the BlackBerry Hub for logging calls log and how conversations are handled. We’ve also made general improvements to importing contacts from online sources.

3. Camera
    We’ve optimized the camera for better photos in low-light situations. You’ll love the difference this makes for photos where you don’t use a flash – like the Time Shift Camera feature.

4. Browser and Media
    With more and more of you using the gorgeous screen on the BlackBerry Z10 to consume online videos and media, we’ve made a number of improvements to the software in the way the browser handles video playback to provide a fantastic experience.

5. Battery Life
    The software team has included a number of battery life optimizations with over 60 battery saving improvements since launch to keep you moving. These combined improvements are designed so that you see improvements in battery life and heavy users especially should see a longer average usage per charge cycle.
    suvo and LuayS like this.
    03-01-13 06:52 AM
    In text msg is there a way to start a new line instead of just sending the MSG with the new update????
    03-01-13 07:48 AM
    FYI:
    http://blogs.blackberry.com/2013/03/...rry-10-update/

Sent from my XT925 using Tapatalk 2
    03-01-13 08:29 AM
    The battery life on mine sure seems to be better so far. The low light camera setting are WAY better. And that little ****-circle text selector thing is functioning much more accurate. Good update.
    03-01-13 08:31 AM
    Still didn't fix two key issues for me.
    1: outlook sync, i don't believe i should have to use Google calendar and make about 5 steps to sync my calendar Phone/laptop
    2: making groups in the contacts, twice a day, i email to 25 clients and text to 35 clients, same message, and on my torch i was able to create a group and send both emails and texts to the groups
    03-01-13 08:35 AM
    The swapping between landscape and portrait mode is MUCH faster now.
    Gmail calendar two way syncing works fine.
    Nice! So it looks like BB (maybe) does glean CrackBerry for user input and perhaps especially this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...update-769694/. I posted to that thread (and probably others) about the relatively slow speed with switching between landscape and portrait...and now that's fixed! Keep it up BB!

The OS feels snappier. Everything seems to work faster for me

Posted via CB10 using BBZ10
    Good to hear that I wasn't the only one who noticed this.

1: outlook sync, i don't believe i should have to use Google calendar and make about 5 steps to sync my calendar Phone/laptop
    2: making groups in the contacts, twice a day, i email to 25 clients and text to 35 clients, same message, and on my torch i was able to create a group and send both emails and texts to the groups
    Yeah, those are 2 major issues I hope they resolve soon (too bad it wasn't with this update). Looks like this update is a minor one and a major one is in the works for release probably in March, before the US launch. Hopefully they will get these major issues fixed with that update.

But this is a very good start for updates.
    Last edited by DuexNoir; 03-01-13 at 08:50 AM.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-01-13 08:37 AM
    Anyone in the UK got this OTA yet? UK BlackBerry tweeted that it has been updated?

Posted via CB10
    Not on Orange yet.
    03-01-13 08:39 AM
    You do realize that Microsoft owns both outlook and active sync, right? To sync outlook with the phone, Microsoft offers a wireless method, and b10 supports it fully. Just make an outlook account, sync your contacts and such with it, and add that account to your blackberry with active sync. Voila - outlook syncing wireless lyrics. Not sure about the groups issue though.
    03-01-13 09:06 AM
    Invites work! I even logged on to my calendar through my laptop browser, and the invite showed up!

One strange issue is that it kept saying that the "event can't be added as it occurs in the past" when I tried to add an event for today, and even March first. I ended up just arbitrarily picking April 1st, 2014 to test it out. I didn't have this issue when testing 2 way calendar sync earlier, so I'm guessing it's just something pertinent to me and probably just a server error. Nevermind, I accidentally had 2012 selected :P Everything works perfectly
    well the calendar invites works great, but using imap is not ideal for my email which is more important (takes too long to sync with outlook and emails sent from outlook do not appear on my phone). im going to try and switch the email back to activesync(oh wait it just showed up 26min later) maybe ill try this out for a few days before going back. i just really don't like the delay
    03-01-13 09:46 AM
    Subscribed + I now know on a smaller scale how some Americans feel. I'm fortunate to have the Z10 but itching for this update on Vodafone UK.

Tea will pass the waiting.
    With some biscuits ofcourse.

Sent from Magic Profile App
    03-01-13 10:08 AM
    Some comments - was fully charged last night at around 11 PM, about the time I finished updating. 40% left as of right now (12:32 AST) and it has been a rather busy morning using the device (I am an early riser as well). That's an improvement and one I am quite pleased with! Browser scrolling is noticeably better!!

One other thing, I updated a meeting notice today on the device as I was walking through the office door and by the time I sat at my desk (a few seconds later), it was already updated on my Exchange Calendar. I tested it with a mod to an appointment on the device, and it was synced within seconds. Not quite as fast as with my old Torch on a BES, but pretty close indeed. Updating via Outlook and syncing to the device is still not as immediate as with BES. This may be just my imagination, but ActiveSync does seem to be working more smoothly than it was previously.
    03-01-13 10:46 AM
    No more ghost apps. Before update, I deleted Twitter, youTube, and foursquare would restart and they would reappear, but without the icon. Tried again after update and they did not show back up upon restart!!

Also love that when I press the text app, it goes to the text message section and not the last opened item in the hub!! Huge fix for me!!
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-01-13 11:17 AM
    A big one for me: Word substitution now works in the SMS and BBM apps when they hadn't before. Love it.

So, now I can use my "omw" --> "on my way" keyboard shortcuts again.
    Last edited by robkd; 03-01-13 at 01:59 PM.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-01-13 11:29 AM
    Can you set separate sms tones for different contacts after the update?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 11:34 AM
    When updating to the new OS, does the Z10 wipe all data on the phone, requiring re installation of contacts, apps, etc?
    03-01-13 11:39 AM
    When updating to the new OS, does the Z10 wipe all data on the phone, requiring re installation of contacts, apps, etc?
    Over OTA it does not. Everything will still be there.
    03-01-13 11:52 AM
    Over OTA it does not. Everything will still be there.
    Sorry, what is OTA?
    03-01-13 12:15 PM
147 ... 23456