Has anyone noticed that the order of the oven apps doesn�t change based on most recently used app? In 10.2, the most recently used / opened app rested in the top left corner. Now the apps stay in the same order you open them in. It's a bit of a pain - I keep closing my music app (as it is always the first one open...)

Is there a setting for this? I can't find anything in settings.
    03-02-15 05:58 PM
    With 10.3.1 you can move the tiles, just tap and hold on a tile, wait till it animates, then drag and drop it to wherever you want...
    03-02-15 08:00 PM
    Hmmmmm..... Thanks Morten. I'll have to think about this one. At first glance, it still seems inferior to the tiles automatically going to the top left for the most recently used app. Do you move active tiles around? Does it help? My challenge is I keep shutting down my oldest app when I'm trying to shut down my most recently opened app. Manually changing the order doesn't seem a good compromise.
    03-04-15 10:33 AM
    I usually only have 1 tile open (BBM), and occasionally 3-4 apps while doing some work, but close them when I'm done. The way I work, never had any problem finding the right one
    03-04-15 10:36 AM
    I just hate having to change or deal with finger memory for an upgrade that doesn't offer any real value. I appreciate the responses though - thanks.
    03-04-15 10:55 AM
    I generally keep a battery monitor in the first position. If I close it for some reason and then open other stuff, I will move it back to first position. I appreciate being able to move active frames around even if I don't do it very often.
    03-04-15 08:17 PM
    I generally keep a battery monitor in the first position. If I close it for some reason and then open other stuff, I will move it back to first position. I appreciate being able to move active frames around even if I don't do it very often.
    Out of curiosity, why would you want a battery 'monitor' running all time?

I mean, all open apps consume power, and phone already have a battery indicator on top, and when u swipe up a little, the percentage of remaining power is shown. .. so see any active frame you need to activate screen anyway..

It would just seem like having an open app to show battery, only would consume more battery, without providing more useful info...
    03-04-15 08:31 PM
    Out of curiosity, why would you want a battery 'monitor' running all time?

I mean, all open apps consume power, and phone already have a battery indicator on top, and when u swipe up a little, the percentage of remaining power is shown. .. so see any active frame you need to activate screen anyway..

It would just seem like having an open app to show battery, only would consume more battery, without providing more useful info...
    I guess I like the reassurance that I'm charging (in larger format than the little bolt) since I had the Qi charging version from Verizon. It also shows Percentage, load and other other info. It does not use a lot of power. And then it has a graph which proved helpful when System was devouring my battery. So I see not only the current percent left but the trend (steep, gentle). And, yes Device Monitor can also show that info.
    03-04-15 11:26 PM
    In 10.3.1 Device Monitor also shows the Mobile Data Usage so I always leave it open

Order of open apps is static now-img_20150305_014253.png

Posted from my Canadian PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2480
    FF22 likes this.
    03-05-15 12:43 AM
    I can't see how moving tiles manually to suit your needs even compares to automatically keeping the frequently used tiles at the top. I rarely use more than 4 apps at any given time, and can't see the usefulness of moving tiles at all.
    03-06-15 12:31 PM