I would like to know your opinion before buying a blackberry lte z10

1. That such is the phone?
    2. the ram memory behaves?
    3. That such is android games in blackberry 10?
    4. That such is the software?
    5 How about running android applications?
    6. Exists lag in the z10?
    7. That such is the camera? That such is the front camera? That such is the quality of both camera?
    8. That such is the audio? for example when I had my htc was beats audio
    9. What should I know before I make my purchase?
    9. Already exists official application of instagram for blackberry 10? or should I use the official application for android on the z10?
    10. The question will be something stupid but I have to do when I had my geminis 8520 firmware could install ANY WAY x operator, for example at the time was used movistar but Orange UK firmware, blackberry in 10 well is the thing ? or as change that?? idk if I explain bn
    05-21-14 10:12 PM
    I would like to know your opinion before buying a blackberry lte z10

1. That such is the phone?
    2. the ram memory behaves?
    3. That such is android games in blackberry 10?
    4. That such is the software?
    5 How about running android applications?
    6. Exists lag in the z10?
    7. That such is the camera? That such is the front camera? That such is the quality of both camera?
    8. That such is the audio? for example when I had my htc was beats audio
    9. What should I know before I make my purchase?
    9. Already exists official application of instagram for blackberry 10? or should I use the official application for android on the z10?
    10. The question will be something stupid but I have to do when I had my geminis 8520 firmware could install ANY WAY x operator, for example at the time was used movistar but Orange UK firmware, blackberry in 10 well is the thing ? or as change that?? idk if I explain bn
    1. Que?
    2. 2GB of RAM should get you places.
    3. Only gets better with time, although finding obb data files can be a bit of a hassle.
    4. Que?
    5. See #3
    6. If it's loaded with cruft, perhaps.
    7. Pretty decent, nothing spectacular.
    8. For audio, the Z30 beats the Z10 hands down, the Z10 only has a little mono speaker.
    9. Will this phone do everything you need from it, and will it do it well?
    9. You can use the Android Instagram, or you can be a gentleman and use iGrann from BlackBerry World.
    10. Over the air software updates are carrier dependent, although you can download any carrier's OS from this forum and load it via autoloader or Sachesi. It's somewhat similar to loading old BlackBerry software (deleting vendor.xml and all that).
    xStevenLe likes this.
    05-21-14 10:18 PM
    I think you would be better off with a Z30 if you want something better than beats audio

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    05-21-14 10:37 PM
    That such buy one

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    05-21-14 10:43 PM
    That such buy one

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    Oh you.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    imcurved likes this.
    05-22-14 01:24 AM
    I think you would be better off with a Z30 if you want something better than beats audio

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Beats is garbage. Beats audio is just a glorified equalizer - It's no different than what's presented in leak 10.3. Its settings makes your music boomy, head crushing, and very coloured with no definition. It's in the same category as Monster cable and Bose.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 03:03 AM
    Lags and stutters exist

See http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=932456

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 03:34 AM
    U has to buys it. I has it wozout any problem.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 04:00 AM
    1. Que?
    2. 2GB of RAM should get you places.
    3. Only gets better with time, although finding obb data files can be a bit of a hassle.
    4. Que?
    5. See #3
    6. If it's loaded with cruft, perhaps.
    7. Pretty decent, nothing spectacular.
    8. For audio, the Z30 beats the Z10 hands down, the Z10 only has a little mono speaker.
    9. Will this phone do everything you need from it, and will it do it well?
    9. You can use the Android Instagram, or you can be a gentleman and use iGrann from BlackBerry World.
    10. Over the air software updates are carrier dependent, although you can download any carrier's OS from this forum and load it via autoloader or Sachesi. It's somewhat similar to loading old BlackBerry software (deleting vendor.xml and all that).

you speak Spanish?
    05-22-14 07:36 AM
    you speak Spanish?
    No, but I had some trouble figuring out exactly what "That such is the phone?" is trying to say.
    05-22-14 07:50 AM
    Lags and stutters exist

See http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=932456

Posted via CB10
    Sigh... get out. I can make android and iOS lag and stutter with any hardware too...

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    05-22-14 08:04 AM
    you speak Spanish?
    Yo hablo espa�ol, un poquito.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-14 08:05 AM
    Yo hablo espa�ol, un poquito.

Posted via CB10
    1. Que tal es el telefono?
    2. Como se comporta la memoria ram?
    3. Como se comporta con los juegos?
    4. Que tal es el software?
    5. Que tal corre las aplicaciones de android?
    6. Existe lag en el z10?
    7. Que tal es la camara? Que tal es la camara frontal? Que tal es la calidad de ambas camara?
    8. Que tal es el audio? por ejemplo cuando tenia mi htc el audio era beats audio
    9. Que deberia de saber antes de hacer mi compra?
    9. Ya existe aplicacion oficial de instagram para blackberry 10? o debo de usar la aplicacion oficial de android en el z10?
    10. Esta pregunta sera algo estupida pero debo de hacerlo, cuando tenia mi geminis 8520 yo podia instalar cualqueir firmware de x operadora , por ejemplo yo en ese tiempo era movistar pero usaba el firmware de Orange UK, en los blackberry 10 sigue asi la cosa? o ya cambio eso??? nose si me explico bn
    05-22-14 09:42 AM
    Beats is garbage. Beats audio is just a glorified equalizer - It's no different than what's presented in leak 10.3. Its settings makes your music boomy, head crushing, and very coloured with no definition. It's in the same category as Monster cable and Bose.

Posted via CB10
    Are you saying that Bose is crap?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    05-22-14 10:08 AM
    Are you saying that Bose is crap?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    Bose is indeed an overpriced garbage. The sound it produces is very coloured, and never accurate. For the amount of money spent on Bose, there are other superior products.

Posted via CB10
    NtotheK likes this.
    05-23-14 11:23 AM
    Bose is indeed an overpriced garbage. The sound it produces is very coloured, and never accurate. For the amount of money spent on Bose, there are other superior products.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Audiophiles have known this for years. Stay away from Bose at all costs. I think the last thing they made that was half decent was the 901 speakers throughout the 70s, and even those weren't terribly accurate. But it put them on the map, and they've been riding that wave ever since.

I don't know anything about Beats, but after reading the post above, I suspected as much.

Sorry, back on topic... the Z10's external speakers aren't that good - but they are good enough, or at least clear enough, to be used as a speakerphone. That's all I need them for.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 12:29 PM
    Me gusta bastamente bien mi Z10. El software de BB10 is moderna y functiona bien. Yo uso el Instagram de android con mi Z10, y estoy contenta como trabaja.

Necesita un computedora para instalar los updates de BB10 al su Z10, aqui in CrackBerry se puede encontrar los instruccions para hacerlo.
    05-23-14 01:37 PM