It might be be possible to sideload an android version. Have ypu looked into that?

Posted via CB10
    Yes doesn't work but maybe because I'm on VZW ancient os.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    07-06-13 09:29 PM
    Onstar Remotely with my Z10-img_00001184.png
    So i updated my OS today to the. 4543 leak and the Android post works now.

Posted with JayDee's white Z10
    07-07-13 06:33 PM
    I have side loaded the Remotelink (Onstar) android app to my BB Z10 and it works so well the only advantage to an app written for the Z10 would be ease of installation.
    I am not experienced in writing instructions but I will do my best in hope it saves someone else a lot of time.

The first thing you must have running on your computer (PC) is the sideload program called DDPB. If you don�t have it download from this site.
    DDPB.msi
    Next you have to download the android Onstar app from this site
    http://apps.goodereader.com/wp-conte...1.9.0.1876.bar

1) Locate the app (RemoteLink_1.9.0.1876.bar) and double click on it to start the loader (DDPB)
    2) Now connect your phone (device) to the computer via USB cable
    3) Make sure the computer sees the phone.
    4) Put the phone into Development Mode.
    a. Settings >Security and Privacy> Development Mode>turn User Development mode on and follow prompts.
    b. Write down the IP address and the password you used.
    5) Put the IP address and Password in the appropriate place in the DDPB installer.
    6) Click to tick the box next to the Application
    7) Click on �Connect(C)� and it should start sideloading the app.

If you get an error message �Can�t find ��.\BarDeploy. Jar� update Jave and download and install latest version of DDPB
    08-24-13 01:10 PM
    Hi to those concerned,

Just got an e-mail reply to my bit....g to OnStar ! They tell me a revised app will be available on Nov 21, 2013. for loading OnStra Remote Link onto the Z 10 AND the Z 30 !
    Haven't tried it yet, but real soon !
    11-21-13 03:00 PM
    Hi to those concerned,

Just got an e-mail reply to my bit....g to OnStar ! They tell me a revised app will be available on Nov 21, 2013. for loading OnStra Remote Link onto the Z 10 AND the Z 30 !
    Haven't tried it yet, but real soon !
    No Q10?

I don't use OnStar (I don't even drive a car equipped with it), but it's strange that they'd leave out the (probably) more popular QWERTY phone from BlackBerry.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    11-21-13 07:23 PM
    I installed this on my Z30. I didn't even know it was available. I have been waiting for a long time for a native one instead of the sideloaded one.

I have the sideloaded one in my Z10 and I compared them side to side. Basically about the same. Here are the differences:

* Sideloaded version, vibarates every time I switch screens.
    * BB Appworld one has two buttons on the bottom, a back arrow which minimizes the app and ... which shows help.

Those buttons are pretty useless. A few times after minimizing, I have seen the AppWorld one trying to reconnect for some reason.

I have a feeling the sideloaded one is a little better, but the differences are pretty minor. Both work fine on my Volt for checking the charge state which is the most important thing for me.
    11-21-13 08:00 PM
31 12