I've always had the box setup on my Z10, and had it sync photos (and video).

A while back, I installed the OneDrive app, and have that syncing, too - but noticed that the pictures are reduced in quality when uploaded. They're the originals with the box client, but I can't find any way to change this setting with OneDrive.

I also have a OneDrive app on my Windows 8.1 lappy, and there are some settings on there - that were previously set to medium (for photo upload / sync) but now set to high.

Anyone know anything about this and can it be changed, or do you just have to live with it?
    06-04-14 06:27 AM

A while back, I installed the OneDrive app, and have that syncing, too - but noticed that the pictures are reduced in quality when uploaded. They're the originals with the box client, but I can't find any way to change this setting with OneDrive.

I also have a OneDrive app on my Windows 8.1 lappy, and there are some settings on there - that were previously set to medium (for photo upload / sync) but now set to high.

Anyone know anything about this and can it be changed, or do you just have to live with it?
    Onedrive app upload size is 2048x2048, currently not changeable. It may be a setting available from a full browser, but I haven't looked.
    06-05-14 07:51 PM
    Yes when.you upload from browser it has an option upload original size

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 07:53 PM

Well, that sucks!!!! No app that stores your data should presume to compress or diminish the quality of stored data. I can just see storing written words, like Paul Revere's ride: "Listen my children - Paul Revere rode!" More than sufficient to get the message across!
    06-05-14 08:25 PM
    That sucks. After I read this post, I checked and that was the case.

Is there any setting that can backup with full resolution?
    01-06-15 06:59 PM