My favorite and most missed articles on crackberry was the celebrity sightings weekly photo montage...i don't remember ever reading about why that stopped or maybe finding a celeb still using a blackberry is about as hard as spotting a unicorn...in my own circle of friends and family I am the only blackberry user and I'm often seen as behind the times or even a leper for still holding on to my berrys...but there still got to be some folks out there sporting blackberrys...maybe have a photo montage of us regular folks sporting our phones...regenerate some excitement and pride in the mainstream for having a berry and might even help get the company back on top.
    04-07-13 11:48 PM
    My favorite and most missed articles on crackberry was the celebrity sightings weekly photo montage...i don't remember ever reading about why that stopped or maybe finding a celeb still using a blackberry is about as hard as spotting a unicorn...in my own circle of friends and family I am the only blackberry user and I'm often seen as behind the times or even a leper for still holding on to my berrys...but there still got to be some folks out there sporting blackberrys...maybe have a photo montage of us regular folks sporting our phones...regenerate some excitement and pride in the mainstream for having a berry and might even help get the company back on top.
    Threads still get started, sometime, and they'll likely resurface again in time. They tend to get buried in the Off Topic lounge among the myriad of other threads. Berryspotting has definitely been on the wane for a while, especially since BB has been in the Barrens.
    04-08-13 12:29 AM