- CrackBerry User
- 14 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
One question on Z10
As some of you would know, India is an "unlocked phone" market. Just read Z10 is going to retail at 700$ here. Also read that Z10 actually costs only 154$ to build. Just curious, what justifies this huge premium? I am a 9360 user currently and was so looking to jump ship to Z10, but just not able to appreciate this huge premium BB is apparently charging us. Any views on this would help! Many thanks !
- 02-19-13, 02:07 PM #2
It's not just BlackBerry that charges this premium, all companies do. I read that a major competitor (either the GS3 or the iPhone...I believe it was the iPhone) costs a little less to make/assemble, and their prices are in the same range.
Your 9360 was probably the same way What you paid for it (if bought new, first hand)≠what components/assembly costs
- By kolok in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 20Last Post: 04-17-13, 12:30 PM
- By josecarlosc in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-18-13, 04:29 PM
- By Hermanrh in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 12Last Post: 05-06-11, 11:53 PM
- By Heavy Fluid in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-11, 09:54 PM
- By mcp770 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-09, 03:12 PM