Just thought I'd share my good news! My friend has a blackberry not sure what model it is but I know its one of the keypad versions, os7, and she's had it a couple of years and loved the devise...however...she's up for a upgrade and spoke to me today about ditching blackberry all together. Her reasons were the following...fed up with small screen. Fed up with the keyboard. Fed up with not being on instagram, but apart from that she actually liked everything else about her blackberry, obviously hadn't done her research and decided she was gonna upgrade to a lower end android devise...which is fine...however!!! I explained that my phone was a blackberry, confused, she said, I though you had a white iPhone so presumed your new phone was upgraded to a black iPhone 5? No! I upgraded to a blackberry z10, touchscreen phone that can side load android apps which is why I'm still enjoying all my iPhone apps as they are all available on android also plus a lot of them are actually from blackberry app world as well, my friend had no idea what so ever! She was unaware blackberry even did touch screen phones, having told her all the cool stuff my z10 can do, we ended the conversation with her saying to me...right that's it then I'm gonna go down the phone shop tomorrow and I'm getting that phone! I'm bloody glad I spoke to you otherwise I'd have never known! I've given myself a pat on the back, second person I've converted back to blackberry now! And can I just point out, I have never slated any other device all I have said basically is "my blackberry can do that, plus all this too..." Result! 😁

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-25-14 03:56 PM
    Good one!

Posted via CB10
    rachel oulton likes this.
    04-25-14 03:58 PM
    Thanks! Had to be done ha ha 😊

BoldAlways likes this.
    04-25-14 04:00 PM
    Where is your friend going to find a Z10 that she can test out? Is there a BlackBerry friendly carrier near her? Good job :-)

Loving my Zed 10!!
    04-25-14 04:13 PM
    Just to add my friend knew NOTHING about os10, I've had my z10 since this February just gone and I've had two os updates and I'm very exited about the 10.3 update due soon, suggestion? More advertising please! If word of mouth works this well imagine what more promotions and advertising can do! I personally think that people aren't going to blackberry 10 devices simply because they are just completely unaware of how fantastic they are and it makes me very frustrated

04-25-14 04:18 PM
    She doesn't need to test one out because she has seen me with mine and she was very impressed, literally had no idea it was a bb because I also had a very snazzy case on it as well, and she has known me for a few years now and as a friend she knows if i say something is good..,then its GOOD! ha ha, and thanks for the reply )

04-25-14 04:22 PM
    Just to add my friend knew NOTHING about os10, I've had my z10 since this February just gone and I've had two os updates and I'm very exited about the 10.3 update due soon, suggestion? More advertising please! If word of mouth works this well imagine what more promotions and advertising can do! I personally think that people aren't going to blackberry 10 devices simply because they are just completely unaware of how fantastic they are and it makes me very frustrated

I've done that with several friends. They all got the Z. I agree, sometimes we just need to show what we can do with this OS.

Posted via CB10
    04-25-14 04:38 PM
    I see that you live in the UK. I don't think she should have any problems getting a Z10 from a carrier. If she was living in the US, she would have a better chance getting it from shopblackberry.
    04-25-14 04:42 PM