- CrackBerry Master
- 1,329 Posts
One handed use
I'm pretty good at doing things with one hand but I think it is a real stretch to say you can use this device, like sending emails, with one hand. How long does your thumb have to be to hit the send button, after you have entered your text, to do that with one hand?
- 02-15-13, 01:23 PM #4
I've got fairly small hands, and i can very easily type one handed and hit the send button. They really did make this the perfect size for one handed stuffLiving the world of Blackberry and a fan of the comeback!
- CrackBerry Addict
02-15-13, 01:28 PM #5
- 890 Posts
- Ask and You Will Receive
I find that using this device with one hand is quite easy. I got the flip case and if i hold it in my right hand the back of the case lifts the phone a bit closer to my thumb which allows me to easily reach across the screen and back. Loving this phone completely
Last edited by SkaterGuy2k; 02-15-13 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Spelling lol
- CrackBerry Master
02-15-13, 05:58 PM #6
- 1,239 Posts
sometimes i have difficulty using my left hand only. where the bottom of my thumb/palm area would accidentally touch the bottom left hand side of my screen. i think its made for right handers, could be awesome if they made an interface for left handers like swiping up and to the leftBold 9000 ->
iPhone 5-> White Z10 -> Passport
- 02-15-13, 06:30 PM #10
Works for me too and every day I use it I get better. I also like the send button being at the top for the fact that I am sure, without any accidental tap, that when I send the email, I really intend to do so.
- By dungfucious in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-08, 11:16 AM
- By hal1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 11-18-08, 05:56 PM
- By hal1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 17Last Post: 09-17-08, 09:58 AM
- By ronhawker in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 06-04-08, 02:18 PM
- By AnalyticalMind in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 19Last Post: 03-22-08, 06:18 AM