I thought these folks were supposed to shoot us a 'heads-up' email before the Z10 dropped in T-Mobile stores. SMH.

I'm thankful for (re)discovering CB, otherwise I'd still be pretty much in the dark about this new phone. I've been ready to buy it for months, but are the US carriers actually ready to sell it? Frustrating.

Anyhoo, less than 24 hours until I get my hands on my dream phone - can't wait!...
    9700toZ10 likes this.
    03-25-13 10:42 AM
    I know it's ridiculous. Their "official" page keeps redirecting to the sign up but here we are day before and still nothing.
    03-25-13 10:51 AM
    Hey don't feel too bad.. With att I didn't get email until I had ALREADY purchased my Z10..
    03-25-13 11:00 AM
    It is a bummer I swear. I had a dream about getting a z10 its really serious. I don't know what's going on with blackberry/tmobile marketing but they had pretty much left everyone in the dark it seems.
    03-25-13 11:06 AM
    Hey don't feel too bad.. With att I didn't get email until I had ALREADY purchased my Z10..

LMAO...same here!
    Those pre-register emails are a load of ****! Just stay close to CrackBerry. This site usually gets the info to us first anyway.
    03-25-13 11:12 AM
    I thought these folks were supposed to shoot us a 'heads-up' email before the Z10 dropped in T-Mobile stores. SMH.

I'm thankful for (re)discovering CB, otherwise I'd still be pretty much in the dark about this new phone. I've been ready to buy it for months, but are the US carriers actually ready to sell it? Frustrating.

Anyhoo, less than 24 hours until I get my hands on my dream phone - can't wait!...
    I was just at two T-mobile stores here in Michigan and no one has a clue, they say the Blackberry rep was just there a day ago and left them nothing, this launch is set-up to fail here and it's sad.

The z10 is a very nice product and should have been marketed allot better then it has been. I blame ALL parties involved, Blackberry who makes it and the Retailers i.e. AT&T & T-Mobile who are selling it. Its like they don't even want the product in their store here?
    03-25-13 11:18 AM