- CrackBerry Abuser
- 169 Posts
One day to go and STILL no email from T-Mobile?...
I thought these folks were supposed to shoot us a 'heads-up' email before the Z10 dropped in T-Mobile stores. SMH.
I'm thankful for (re)discovering CB, otherwise I'd still be pretty much in the dark about this new phone. I've been ready to buy it for months, but are the US carriers actually ready to sell it? Frustrating.
Anyhoo, less than 24 hours until I get my hands on my dream phone - can't wait!...
- 03-25-13, 11:06 AM #4
It is a bummer I swear. I had a dream about getting a z10 its really serious. I don't know what's going on with blackberry/tmobile marketing but they had pretty much left everyone in the dark it seems.
- 03-25-13, 11:12 AM #5"DOING THE IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE...IF YOUR AWESOME!" Rhino
- 03-25-13, 11:18 AM #6
The z10 is a very nice product and should have been marketed allot better then it has been. I blame ALL parties involved, Blackberry who makes it and the Retailers i.e. AT&T & T-Mobile who are selling it. Its like they don't even want the product in their store here?
- By elokito in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-11, 11:42 AM
- By janey6152 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 4Last Post: 03-16-09, 11:27 AM
- By Hawk99 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 31Last Post: 07-23-08, 02:39 PM
- By adambigge in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 06-30-08, 01:49 AM
- By jeffkfed in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 06-10-08, 12:05 PM