I just got the DM from RIM about the #Blackberry10NYC contest! I'm ssssssssssssssssssssuper excited! Now if I can only get into the day event somehow, this would be a super duper dream come true! My birthday is the 28th, so you can only imagine how this is just turning out to be one of the best birthdays EVER! Has anyone else got a DM yet?! Can't wait to meet some folks in NYC!
    01-21-13 06:20 PM
    congratz have a blast bro
    01-21-13 06:22 PM
    congratz have a blast bro
    Thanks!!!!!!!! This has really made my day! I don't even really know how to take it all in at the moment!
    01-21-13 06:28 PM
    Congratulations I am happy for you and a little bit jealous/envious at the same time. Are you allowed to share what your tweet was?
    01-21-13 06:42 PM
    Congratulations I am happy for you and a little bit jealous/envious at the same time. Are you allowed to share what your tweet was?
    Thanks! Don't be jealous. I feel bad lol. I really wanted to win because 1) I'm broke lol 2) I'm still on contract 3) Ultimate Birthday Gift.

I don't think it's against the rules for me to share my entries [I did 10], but I don't know which one was the winner! I'm pretty corny, so you'd probably laugh at them lol.
    01-21-13 06:57 PM
    Thanks! Don't be jealous. I feel bad lol. I really wanted to win because 1) I'm broke lol 2) I'm still on contract 3) Ultimate Birthday Gift.

I don't think it's against the rules for me to share my entries [I did 10], but I don't know which one was the winner! I'm pretty corny, so you'd probably laugh at them lol.
    Do share! And congrats
    01-21-13 07:01 PM
    If I wasn't in Panama last week, I would have entered for the Toronto one, but alas, I was where there was no cell coverage and no wifi as I was in the ocean on a boat from the 15th-17th (the days for the contest )

Congrats though
    01-21-13 07:20 PM
    Do share! And congrats
    Don't laugh at them. And thanks! LOL

1. Can't wait to see how awesome the Blackberry HUB is! #BlackBerry10NYC

2. BBM video seems like it will be epic an feature. #BlackBerry10NYC

3. A bezel, and no buttons, makes me a happy boy! #BlackBerry10NYC

4. HTML5 is coming to rock the house, and our browser! #BlackBerry10NYC

5. Expandable storage space means more space for classic stellar memories. #BlackBerry10NYC

6. Being able to peek at messages within an app? AMAZING! #BlackBerry10NYC

7. With HD dual cameras makes capturing life twice as easy! #BlackBerry10NYC

8. HDMI out port? My movie experience has just been elevated! #BlackBerry10NYC

9. I smell LTE bands! Smoking speeds for a smoking phone! #BlackBerry10NYC

10. NFC sharing just made trading info, a whole lot cooler! #BlackBerry10NYC
    01-21-13 07:49 PM
    hey, congrats man, thats awesome. where are you from though?
    I just got the DM from RIM about the #Blackberry10NYC contest! I'm ssssssssssssssssssssuper excited! Now if I can only get into the day event somehow, this would be a super duper dream come true! My birthday is the 28th, so you can only imagine how this is just turning out to be one of the best birthdays EVER! Has anyone else got a DM yet?! Can't wait to meet some folks in NYC!
    01-21-13 09:25 PM
    Holy! I didn't know you have to tweet 10 times
    01-21-13 10:53 PM
    hey, congrats man, thats awesome. where are you from though?
    D.C. But the beauty of it all? Yesterday my best friend just told me I'm getting a free trip to NYC for my birthday! All I need now is a way to get into the day launch event!
    01-21-13 10:56 PM
    Holy! I didn't know you have to tweet 10 times
    You didn't. Each tweet was an entry. You could put up to ten entries, so I did all ten! lol
    01-21-13 10:56 PM
    D.C. But the beauty of it all? Yesterday my best friend just told me I'm getting a free trip to NYC for my birthday! All I need now is a way to get into the day launch event!
    How do you know the launch event and the BB10NYC party won't be the same event?
    01-22-13 05:17 AM
    Congrats OP........you are NOT my favorite person right now (only kidding), but I guess i will get over it . ENJOY and Happy B'Day
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    01-22-13 06:40 AM
    Lucky and congrats. Wish it was me going but glad you won. Sure sounds like the Ultimate B-day gift lol. Have a blast
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    01-22-13 08:50 AM
    How do you know the launch event and the BB10NYC party won't be the same event?
    One is in the day, one is in the evening, from the way it was sorta relayed to the world. If it WERE the same event....OMG! LOL
    01-22-13 10:43 AM
    Congrats OP........you are NOT my favorite person right now (only kidding), but I guess i will get over it . ENJOY and Happy B'Day
    I read this and was like..."What did I do? I don't wanna unloved!" LOL Thanks! This is my first official Happy Birthday Wish!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-22-13 10:44 AM
    Lucky and congrats. Wish it was me going but glad you won. Sure sounds like the Ultimate B-day gift lol. Have a blast
    Thanks a lot! You guys are being so awesome and positive in here. I appreciate this.
    01-22-13 10:46 AM