Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 46
Like Tree11Likes
  1. neteng1000's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    999 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Old BB ringtones for BB10?

    Hey Gang, couldn't find any posing for this so I figured that I would give it a shot. Has anyone been able to get the old, (I think), BBOS4 ringtons running on the z10? I am not impressed with the current selection and miss my old ringtones such as Alarm_Antaope, Notifier_BBPro_x, Ringer_BBPro_x, etc

    I am currently running this pack on my Torch 9800.

    Thanks in advance
  2. raino's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

    Posts
    6,951 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,180 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    BB OS6 Ringtones

    Edit: Alarm_Antelope is in there. I don't think the Notifer_Pro files are though.
    Last edited by raino; 02-11-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    Models and Supported Frequencies: Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30, Passport
  3. dubber_d's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    93 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    I managed to find the Os6 ring tone pack doing a Google search. Works like a charm. Miss my classic phone remix and light speed alerts. I really found the alert tones and ring tones lacking on the Z10. If interested pm me and I will try to find the site.


    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  4. DawgMan's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,046 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,049 Global Posts
    PIN
    T of Moonshine Please.
    #4  

    Default

    Check this older thread. Hope it helps.

    http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...es-os6-530509/

    Also check the 10th post in this thread.

    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...wanted-275571/
    "When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down."
    Thanked by:
    deocamdata (03-30-2013) 
  5. SEAWARRIOR's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,479 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    is it possible, if you have both devices, to just drag & drop 'em via pc???
    "THE GUY YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!"

    I'M ON MY OWN IGNORE LIST===

    "By the pricking of my thumbs,
    Something wicked this way comes."
  6. BrunoS4's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    35 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgMan View Post
    Check this older thread. Hope it helps.

    http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...es-os6-530509/

    Also check the 10th post in this thread.

    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...wanted-275571/
    Thanks! Worked like a charm.
    SONAR is back!
  7. Ntario's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Sweet. I was looking for this. Thanks

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry PlayBook
    Thanked by:
    Tryptomine (05-11-2013) 
    Tryptomine likes this.
  8. neteng1000's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    999 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoS4 View Post
    Thanks! Worked like a charm.
    SONAR is back!
    Sorry I'm lost. Which one worked?
  9. koboss's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    116 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    I got mine from zedge.com. Gungho, bbpro all the good ones

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  10. tjseaman's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    771 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    I grabbed a few from hereSearching "blackberry notification" ringtones ordered by by relevance - page 4 of 4 | Zedge I am sure there will be more of the old ones added soon.
    BlackBerry 10...don't care what anyone says...I'm loving it and that's all that matters to me!.
  11. Ntario's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    I have collected a bunch of Ringtones (83 Total) from Os 5 and 6, Plus a few of my own. Converted them to MP3 and named the Album and Artist for each as Ring Tones. This way it shows up as a neat Ring Tone folder in your music with artwork. here is the link if anyone is interested. Enjoy!

    UPDATED to 117 Ring Tones MP3/M4a

    https://www.box.com/s/ltwlvvnelpu585m91ipm
    Last edited by Ntario; 02-12-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry PlayBook
    Thanked by 19:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    1oo1 (12-07-2013),  acevansIT (02-14-2013),  AZN (02-18-2013),  cferneyh (02-12-2013),  charliechan (02-15-2013),  Core_Frequency (02-21-2013),  EauRouge (02-21-2013),  foneman (03-23-2013),  Kingkracker (03-29-2013),  luluc (02-17-2013),  mirren (01-14-2014),  monkeywinks (04-07-2013),  pmccartney (02-14-2013),  raino (02-12-2013),  Scaevola (10-02-2013),  SV_Trinity (02-14-2013),  TheCLEANSER (02-17-2013),  Tryptomine (05-11-2013),  VideoFrog (03-16-2013) 
  12. qu1ckset's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    I will check this out when u get home!

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  13. tubbyandtattooed's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    127 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoS4 View Post
    Thanks! Worked like a charm.
    SONAR is back!
    I miss SONAR lol i might have to search for this lol
  14. Snazy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,046 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,102 Global Posts
    PIN
    2ad71a16
    #14  

    Default

    I was so happy to find all these tones. Once installed there are easy enough to flick through.
    I couldn't remember the names of the tones so went through the in music first. As trying them out when setting your notifications can get tedious. Each time you try one you have to go back though selecting the source again. So go in knowing which tone you are after.

    Hearing all those old noises makes it fee like my phone again.

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Snazy aka Michael
    'Blackberry MythBuster'
    8320 - 8520 - 9700 - 9900 - Z10 - Q10

    Follow my blog here.
  15. qu1ckset's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snazy View Post
    I was so happy to find all these tones. Once installed there are easy enough to flick through.
    I couldn't remember the names of the tones so went through the in music first. As trying them out when setting your notifications can get tedious. Each time you try one you have to go back though selecting the source again. So go in knowing which tone you are after.

    Hearing all those old noises makes it fee like my phone again.

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    I'm going to remove all my music first so I don't have this problem lol, and after I find all the tones I want I will put my music back on

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
  16. Snazy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,046 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,102 Global Posts
    PIN
    2ad71a16
    #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qu1ckset View Post
    I'm going to remove all my music first so I don't have this problem lol, and after I find all the tones I want I will put my music back on

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Thankfully I have no music on there so it wasn't too bad.
    Now just need notifications for each email account and I will be happy
    .

    Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    Snazy aka Michael
    'Blackberry MythBuster'
    8320 - 8520 - 9700 - 9900 - Z10 - Q10

    Follow my blog here.
  17. luluc's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    15 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntario View Post
    I have collected a bunch of Ringtones (83 Total) from Os 5 and 6, Plus a few of my own. Converted them to MP3 and named the Album and Artist for each as Ring Tones. This way it shows up as a neat Ring Tone folder in your music with artwork. here is the link if anyone is interested. Enjoy!

    UPDATED to 117 Ring Tones MP3/M4a

    https://www.box.com/s/ltwlvvnelpu585m91ipm
    thank you soooo much, i was sooo frustrated not having the bike bell ringtone and now i have it
  18. Ntario's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luluc View Post
    thank you soooo much, i was sooo frustrated not having the bike bell ringtone and now i have it
    Glad I could help


    Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry PlayBook
    Thanked by:
    Tryptomine (05-11-2013) 
    Tryptomine likes this.
  19. inffy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    #19  

    Default

    The box link is out of bandwith

    Anyone have these in other place?
    Last edited by inffy; 02-21-2013 at 02:53 AM.
  20. N I
    N I is offline
    N I's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Were you able to download the old BlackBerry ring tones on the z10?
  21. inffy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N I View Post
    Were you able to download the old BlackBerry ring tones on the z10?
    No

    Posted via CB10
  22. inffy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    #22  

    Default

    So anyone have that file from the box com link up there and could host it somewhere else?

    Posted via CB10
  23. Ntario's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    323 Posts
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    I have uploaded my Box link to Dropbox. My box account had a few hundred downloads and I guess that's my max... Here is the link for the 117 os5/os6 ringtones via Dropbox. Enjoy

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ao7plf06f1...ng%20Tones.rar

    Quote Originally Posted by inffy View Post
    So anyone have that file from the box com link up there and could host it somewhere else?

    Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry PlayBook
    Thanked by 7:
    cloudberry (04-09-2013),  holycupcakesbatman (02-21-2013),  inffy (02-21-2013),  liger silva (02-22-2013),  mirren (04-30-2013),  Tim-ANC (04-26-2013),  Tryptomine (05-11-2013) 
  24. WaynerobJohn's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #24  

    Default How to

    OK I have the ring tones in my drop box, how do i transfer them to my music?
  25. WaynerobJohn's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    I figured it out, thank you for the help everyone!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BB PlayBook for BB10?
    By Clive McCalla in forum BlackBerry PlayBook
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 05:52 AM
  2. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 11:01 PM
  3. BB Trade in your old BB good for OS7 devices
    By guerllamo7 in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-17-2011, 09:36 PM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:04 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2010, 02:04 PM

Posting Permissions