Creating an issue out of shutter sound on a phone. You're paranoid. You're not that special. Get over it. 7 Billion people on the planet. You're not special. No one is that interested in your daily life. As if someone unexpected is going to single you out and post random images of you mowing your grass. If someone really wants a mundane photo of your life do you really believe the sound of a shutter will deter them?

Take a walk into a spy ware store and see what is actually meant to record information. Wait. Don't. You're too important to the human race and obviously have secrets other than nuclear launch codes to hide while you do laundry. Or go to the grocery store... or go to the gym, or... cue the drama music (tan, tan tahhhh).... study in a library! oh! The humanity! best build an underground bunker and wait for the rapture. It's coming. Congress needs to have a hearing.

I should go to bed, but I'm too busy doing paparazzi stuff on regular folk. See you in the tabloids. Joe blow wants to know what you're doing.
    04-06-13 12:38 AM
    Lol.

So what's the point of this thread?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    04-06-13 12:54 AM
    Lol.

So what's the point of this thread?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 01:35 AM
    I believe this is the definition of trolling.
    04-06-13 01:39 AM
    In b4 the lock!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 01:45 AM
    Creating an issue out of shutter sound on a phone. You're paranoid. You're not that special. Get over it. 7 Billion people on the planet. You're not special. No one is that interested in your daily life. As if someone unexpected is going to single you out and post random images of you mowing your grass. If someone really wants a mundane photo of your life do you really believe the sound of a shutter will deter them?

Take a walk into a spy ware store and see what is actually meant to record information. Wait. Don't. You're too important to the human race and obviously have secrets other than nuclear launch codes to hide while you do laundry. Or go to the grocery store... or go to the gym, or... cue the drama music (tan, tan tahhhh).... study in a library! oh! The humanity! best build an underground bunker and wait for the rapture. It's coming. Congress needs to have a hearing.

I should go to bed, but I'm too busy doing paparazzi stuff on regular folk. See you in the tabloids. Joe blow wants to know what you're doing.

Rant much?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 02:02 AM
    Last 2 threads on this topic have been closed. And they seemed to have a more coherent OP!
    I don't think either side of this argument will ever change their views.
    04-06-13 02:35 AM
    I believe it is the law here in Canada or will be shortly ( correct me of I'm wrong here?)

And also who cares that much? I never thought the shutter sound not being able to be disabled would get someone so worked up. I also don't care, although my gf let's me take pics of her so I don't have to sneak them. (just kidding )

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 02:45 AM
    I believe it is the law here in Canada or will be shortly ( correct me of I'm wrong here?)

And also who cares that much? I never thought the shutter sound not being able to be disabled would get someone so worked up. I also don't care, although my gf let's me take pics of her so I don't have to sneak them. (just kidding )

Posted via CB10
    It is not a law nor is there any reason to believe it will be shortly.
    SnoozerBold likes this.
    04-06-13 02:47 AM
    Oh, so bad, I was thinking that the Z10 would behave like the PlayBook : when in silent mode it doesn't make sounds
    I just tried, in my country isn't illegal to take silent pics, but my Z10 camera cannot be silented.
    Well, there will be an app for that, haha

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 02:49 AM
    Lol need one of these dude?

oh, shutter up-chill_pill.preview.jpg
    04-06-13 03:25 AM