Hello fellow Crackberry users. I bought my Z10 at 10am yesterday morning (I'm lucky I am from the UK), and since then I have been playing with my phone, adding accounts etc, and realy getting it set up how I want it.

However...I have ran into a bug (potentially).

I set my email accounts to sync manually as I am in work in front of a laptop all day and I only really use my phone for email outside of work. It also saves battery life. However, when I press refresh to bring my email up to date....nothing.......no update....no sync....no nothing...I thought hmmm maybe ive got bad signal, so I switched to Wi-Fi..low and behold it updated. so i thought problem solved...anyway I sent an email...pressed refresh about 30 minutes later...(still connected to Wi-Fi) and nothing again...it won't refresh at all.

I have emails that aren't on the phone, I've checked my email on the OWA online so its not as if there is nothing to sync.

Anyone else experienced this? Am I doing it wrong?
    02-01-13 01:44 PM
    Perhaps you have settings that say not to sync/download "sent" emails?
    02-01-13 01:47 PM
    what kind of email accounts are we talking? pop, imap?
    02-01-13 01:48 PM
    I do have it sent not to show sent emails. But I had received a reply for said email. I now the person I email is pretty quick with replies so after 30 mins I checked and nothing updated...no icon to say refreshing, just nothing. I logged in to my OWA for my work email and there it was, a reply sent only 10 mins after I had sent my email.

I am refreshing it from my email tab in the blackberry hub...so I click on my email from the hub account list...and then click the 3 dots then refresh. That's how you do it right? If it isn't I am going to feel pretty stupid!
    02-01-13 01:49 PM
    Congratulations you have found Z10's first bug!
    02-01-13 01:51 PM
    I have 3 emails account on my phone. 1 hotmail, 1 gmail and 1 ork email that uses microsoft exchange. They are all set to manual sync and I have tried to update all 3 of them and got nothing.
    02-01-13 01:51 PM
    Also, just to add if anyone knows if this is possible. but i came from an Android phone before this one and when I refreshed my email on that platform, there was normally an icon to A: let me know it was actually doing something and B: would tell me when it was last synced. Anyone know how to get at least the later on the Z10?
    02-01-13 01:57 PM
    bump anyone?
    02-01-13 04:11 PM
    I wish I had my Z10, maybe I could help. You need more people with Z10's, wait until the canadians get theirs and I'm sure someone will be able to help you out by then with more people using the device.
    02-01-13 04:17 PM
    i wonder if on manual it only sync's the current folder you are in?
    whynot just leave it on auto sync anyways?
    02-01-13 04:55 PM