Hey Everyone,
    I'm wondering if any of you have this issue with facebook. Facebook groups has never worked on my device.

I assumed it just wasn't supported. Until I played with my Sisters Z10 and saw that Facebook groups showed up. I asked her if she did anything different aside from the normal set up and turns out she didn't.

On my Z10 my Facebook app shows everything but the groups. We both have the same provider, same facebook app version and same OS version. I tried logging out and back in, deleting the account, deleting and reinstalling the app. Despite all this, the app simply does not show my groups.

Anybody know what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks In advance everyone. Greatly appreciated as always.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 05:18 PM
    Check your physical settings on Facebook because I'm running latest OS with rogers and I see groups just fine no pages but groups yes

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 05:32 PM
    Check your physical settings on Facebook because I'm running latest OS with rogers and I see groups just fine no pages but groups yes

Posted via CB10
    Physical settings? I went through the settings on a desktop, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, my settings aren't blocking signing in from an unrecognized browser or mobile applications. It's odd why groups wont display in the app though, to make it even weirder, the mobile website displays the groups just fine, so I'm assuming that the groups should be able to be seen through a mobile app.
    04-06-13 05:35 PM