O2UK now show the BB10 experience as 'on the horizon'. Whilst it provides very little information it does at least confirm that BB10 will be available on O2 (as if there was any doubt). Just click the link and its there in minimalist form.
    01-15-13 03:27 AM
    ive been with o2 for about 4-5 years now.. they better not charge me 300 pounds for the phone!(on contract) the one thing im dreading.. then its no bb10 phone for me!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Patrick Mcd likes this.
    01-15-13 04:44 AM
    I'm on O2 too. I used a Quidco cashback offer to get my 9900 but I have to wait until September for my 2 year contract to finish. Wouldn't it be great if RIM sets up a deal for existing Blackberry customers to receive an incentive to go BB10? I can always dream!
    rjkolo likes this.
    01-15-13 01:36 PM
    I'm on O2 too. I used a Quidco cashback offer to get my 9900 but I have to wait until September for my 2 year contract to finish. Wouldn't it be great if RIM sets up a deal for existing Blackberry customers to receive an incentive to go BB10? I can always dream!
    I think a rebate for early adopters is an excellent idea.
    01-15-13 01:55 PM
    I'm O2 and have been for 7 years now however if T-Mobile have the Z10 at launch then I will be moving to a 'full monty' plan. Just really fed up with O2 miserly data allowances. Saying that I'll only take it if its on an 18 month contract.
    01-15-13 02:35 PM
    I'm with O2UK and my Torch 9800 has been out of contract since September. I'm considering a move to Vodafone purely because I can get a discount there because my employers are corporate customers of their's. I may try to leverage that with O2 for the new Z10.
    01-15-13 02:51 PM
    I'm O2 and have been for 7 years now however if T-Mobile have the Z10 at launch then I will be moving to a 'full monty' plan. Just really fed up with O2 miserly data allowances. Saying that I'll only take it if its on an 18 month contract.
    o2 have a the 26 pound package, unlimited call and text messages plus 1gb of data. decent.. but having said that, with the z10 being brand new, im guessing you will have to pay alot for the phone.. i hope not though as i am a loyal customer and dont intend to pay anymore than i have to!
    01-17-13 10:54 AM
    Im with Voda and contract ends 1.2.13 perfect timing for the Z, however I only have 2 requests.

Only a 18mth contract upto 35pm
    Only if the handset is less than 99

Not fussed what network, ill go with the cheapest (except for ThreeUK)
    amjass12 likes this.
    01-17-13 02:33 PM
    Im with Voda and contract ends 1.2.13 perfect timing for the Z, however I only have 2 requests.

Im hoping network loyalty will give you the handset and a non new customer price, i.e free or very cheap and a reasonable contract price.. at 30 or less
    01-17-13 04:20 PM
    I'm not sure if I want to stay with o2. Their signal isn't great in places, and I'm paying �35pm for 1000minutes, 750MB data and unlimited texts. I'm starting to wonder if I could get a better deal elsewhere. I've had my upgrade for over a month but waiting for Z10/X10 (unsure what I'll end up with. Standard dilemma of waiting for X10 or not). I hope that O2 can offer BB10 soon after launch!
    01-17-13 07:21 PM
    On their website it says they expect to be selling the Z10 in Feb and the x10 in June
    01-19-13 06:27 PM
    On their website it says they expect to be selling the Z10 in Feb and the x10 in June
    No it doesn't it reiterates that they don't know until the January 30th launch event. It says they expect the Z10 in Febuary, and the X10 before Easter, but certainly before June. It also says
    "We've heard rumours that we might be seeing an O2 BlackBerry X10 launching in the UK in February."
    So, in summary, it's ambiguous but seems positive for a Z10 Febuary launch and the X10 a few weeks after (Easter), which we knew to expect.

I'm pleased it seems the Z10 will be out very soon in the UK! However, that article on the O2 site is terrible. Mixing up names and written poorly, haha.
    01-19-13 06:35 PM

I think you'll be disappointed on at least one of those; they don't offer 18 month contracts anymore. You should get it for under �35 w/ �99 upfront though. You can get an S3 for �33 with �99 upfront, and I can't see the Z10 being more expensive than an S3 in terms of hardware. So you should be good to go.

Personally I'm going to see what they offer me. I'm a long term customer and my girlfriends phone is on that account too, so I should be able to get something knocked off. I already got them to knock �5 off the monthly, and the whole of the upfront on my gfs Note II, and I think a little wrangling should get them to do one or the other for me.

Edit -

I don't advise going with 3. They have pretty bad coverage, and they don't let you tether. They can't tell if you do or not, but still, they can charge you through the nose if they think you're doing it.
    01-21-13 12:39 AM
    I don't have a contract but I might get one if the outright price is too much but I doubt that, I'm with EE but I'd move to 02, I get quite a lot on PAYG EE though.
    01-22-13 01:21 AM
    I don't have a contract but I might get one if the outright price is too much but I doubt that, I'm with EE but I'd move to 02, I get quite a lot on PAYG EE though.
    What type of data do you get on PAYG? And how much?

I'm considering buying outright and doing a Sim Only (depending on handset cost / contracts)
    01-22-13 01:48 AM