Oh yeah, why are you worried? Blackberry will continue pushing out updates, 'strengthen the platform', develop it, get developers to bring over fantastic apps, and basically do THEIR JOB.

Lol.

You lot are deluded. I'm enjoying it.
    09-24-13 03:48 PM
    It's sad that worthwhile discussions have been replaced by irrational thoughts and uneducated opinions.

I really miss the days when Crackberry members were actually Blackberry owners.
    CrackBerry members are actually BlackBerry owners. Stop being a drama queen.
    09-24-13 04:19 PM
    This stinks.

Bought Z10 last April, now BlackBerry folds and I'm stuck with a phone that will have very limited, if any attention to firmware and app development anytime soon. If at all. Anyone have ideas on how to trade in with Verizon without having to pay full sticker price on a brand new phone? Looking specifically at android devices. I just don't want to be stuck with this thing for the next year and a half.

Posted via CB10
    Wow misinformed.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 04:28 PM
    I think OP wants a reason to get rid of his phone, so he can join the masses. He obviously didn't buy it to support BBRY or that he wanted something new and innovative since they are already complaining about potentially owning it for 2 years.

Like others have said, either sell it on eBay, cut your losses and then get a phone that you want or just use your phone until it doesn't work anymore....simple.
    09-24-13 04:34 PM
    @OP, Chillax and enjoy your BlackBerry.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    09-24-13 04:38 PM
    I think OP wants a reason to get rid of his phone, so he can join the masses. He obviously didn't buy it to support BBRY or that he wanted something new and innovative since they are already complaining about potentially owning it for 2 years.

Like others have said, either sell it on eBay, cut your losses and then get a phone that you want or just use your phone until it doesn't work anymore....simple.
    No. Read it again.

The OP has a phone that he has used for SIX months. Now he wants a NEW phone but does not want to pay full price to Verizon. Sad for him, but I doubt that he can find that kind of deal anywhere.
    09-24-13 04:39 PM
    No need for the insults.

I bet BlackBerry owners are the minority now on these forums.
    09-24-13 06:13 PM
    No need for the insults.
    I wasn't insulting anyone. People keep acting as if the world is ending as we know it due to BlackBerry's problems.

Its a phone.

Go buy a new phone, for heaven's sake and stop with all the moaning and groaning about it already. Stop the drama queen act and get over it.
    sgt_snacks-64 and Aleij Barb like this.
    09-24-13 06:20 PM
    I bet the OP purposely started this senseless thread just so that he and his XDA buddies can refer to this thread and laugh at how pathetic we are throwing flame war at each other.
    09-24-13 06:28 PM
    I wasn't insulting anyone. People keep acting as if the world is ending as we know it due to BlackBerry's problems.

Its a phone.

Go buy a new phone, for heaven's sake and stop with all the moaning and groaning about it already. Stop the drama queen act and get over it.
    What's your problem? I have a Z10 and have never complained about. Maybe you should my read my posts before attacking me.
    09-24-13 06:30 PM
    What's your problem? I have a Z10 and have never complained about. Maybe you should my read my posts before attacking me.
    You are very sensitive today for some reason. I did not attack you. All I did was explain my reasoning for saying someone else is being a drama queen.

Please calm yourself down.
    09-24-13 06:54 PM
    You are very sensitive today for some reason. I did not attack you. All I did was explain my reasoning for saying someone else is being a drama queen.

Please calm yourself down.
    Skin as thick as leather. If you weren't attacking me then who?

Today, 04:19 PM
    #77 Report Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frfghtr View Post
    It's sad that worthwhile discussions have been replaced by irrational thoughts and uneducated opinions.

I really miss the days when Crackberry members were actually Blackberry owners.

Doesn't look like there's anyone else.
    09-24-13 07:07 PM
    Enough both of you know better! You both are senior member here please act like it!

Seriously you both are good contributors and I bet if you met in a bar you would get along famously!

The OP is long gone let's put this thread out of its misery!
    frfghtr, Mic_JP and Unbiased Tech like this.
    09-24-13 07:19 PM
88 ... 234