Me too. Right in the remember app. Love that app.
    Hi Zetti,
    I tried to send you PM, but Crackberry acting weird on me, so I am not sure if my message was sent at all...

Anyway, I have a friend who needed help syncing the outlook and his Z10, but unfortunately I am not an outlook user, so I couldn't guide him. Do you mind instruct me with the process of how to sync the two? I found the online information to be a bit confusing.
    04-12-13 12:05 PM
    I'm beginning to despair of ever getting this sorted and the support guys seemed rather vague over even whether this issue was being worked on.
    Probably frustrating for the techs trying to figure it out when it doesn't seem to affect everyone or affects in varying degrees. It would be nice if we were all able to use the same OS. Too bad the carriers get to determine updates.
    04-12-13 12:11 PM
    The duplicate contacts situation got to me also but a minor set back. I do agree also that the notification customization should return, hopefully in 10.1
    04-12-13 12:15 PM
    Probably frustrating for the techs trying to figure it out when it doesn't seem to affect everyone or affects in varying degrees. It would be nice if we were all able to use the same OS. Too bad the carriers get to determine updates.
    Indeed. I'm nowhere near accepting the reasons given for that little hiccup. The thing I really liked about os7 was that I could even use another os and strip out bits I didn't use.
    04-12-13 12:16 PM
    "First people evidently buy without any research or thought."

Looks like everybody _is_ doing their research and thought in regards to Z10 because that sad device ain't sellin' a lick!

I owned 2 BBs in my day and ever since going over to Android, despite my OS gripes and lack of Notification Hub, nothing RIM has done over the past 2 years has been even remotely appealing. Z10 caught my interest until I saw the final specs and lack of apps. Final specs may be competent mid range in 2013, but on a 2 year contract in 2015 when my phone won't send a text without crashing (like my last 2 BBs) then what?

BB is like the Nintendo of smart phones: Small, rage-inducing dedicated fanbase swearing blindly by every underwhelming product put out.

Be smart guys. Give other products a try. The HTC One eats the Z10 for lunch.
    04-12-13 12:25 PM
    My Outlook tasks sync fine with Active Sync.
    Has to do with what version of Active Sync you have. Has nothing to do with BBerry
    04-12-13 12:29 PM
    A BB without a charging dock is like Eggo waffles without syrup. Or something like that. But hopefully when they DO release a dock, it won't be as miserably bad as the one they released for the 9930. And hopefully they will release a back with charging points on it, and not jack into the USB port.
    Lol... charging dock? Really? BB owners come on man!!! My Storm2 charging dock in 2009 blew my mind.... in 2009. How about wireless charging pads? Doesn't the Z10 support Qi charging pads right out of the box like comparable Android phones do? Please tell me it does...
    04-12-13 12:30 PM
    Yes to all of that... I
    04-12-13 12:39 PM
    I agree with JT, I do my research, and know that there will be things I want for/in my Z10 but realize that I must be patient. I may even make my own if I need it that bad. I chose this phone of my life free will
    On the other hand, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I also agree with another post that - perhaps we should learn to use the phone properly, as it was intended.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 12:52 PM
    Who said the honeymoon period is over??? I look at my z10 everyday and I say "damn, you are sexy" I walked around on my phone for no reason just to get people to ask me "what the heck is that?"
    They have meds for this condition...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 01:01 PM
    Now that the Honeymoon period is over...I love this phone even more.

I do agree. 2 things that I think need to be changed. 1 we know will be changed and that is having different alerts for different accounts. Personally I dont care when I recieve a Yahoo or Outlook email but do want to be notified of my business account.

The other change I want to see is the choice of having the hub default back to the main hub screen when you exit out of it. Its a waste of time for me to look into the hub at say a whatsapp message, then 5 minutes later get an email swipe into the hub and still see the whatsapp message. Some people may like this though so I hope it can come as an option.

Anybody else want this feature?
    Yes, me. Agree.
    04-12-13 01:15 PM
    I think you need to develop a more robust social life.
    Well first I'm not speaking like thats all i do.. but subconsciously i do do these things.... I tour for a living.. on a tour bus, for major artists, most of whom you probably listen to daily and pay to see or hear... My friends consists of some very very prominent figures in sports, and music... I am known around orlando..... and atlanta.. I can not go out without seeing people I know or being noticed by people.. I definitely dont need much more of a social life...
    Okay back to your regularly scheduled program... Live more, Love more, blackberry!!!!
    mdthorpe likes this.
    04-12-13 02:52 PM
    Well first I'm not speaking like thats all i do.. but subconsciously i do do these things.... I tour for a living.. on a tour bus, for major artists, most of whom you probably listen to daily and pay to see or hear... My friends consists of some very very prominent figures in sports, and music... I am known around orlando..... and atlanta.. I can not go out without seeing people I know or being noticed by people.. I definitely dont need much more of a social life...
    Okay back to your regularly scheduled program... Live more, Love more, blackberry!!!!
    I was just kidding, I know what you meant.
    04-12-13 04:52 PM
38 12