LOVE my Z10! I have noticed something....when I get a notification, if I go right to the app instead of the hub, the notification doesn't delete from my hub. Like if I get a Facebook notification and I tap on FB on my homepage and clear the notification, it will still be in my hub next to Facebook. So, I have to clear it again in the hub. I'm kinda OCD with my phone...Ilike notifications to be cleared out so my phone doesn't get cluttered....LOL

Anyway, anyone know if there's a way to fix this or if this is just the way it is?

Thanks!
    03-25-13 10:05 AM
    There is a bit of a delay between when you clear something on your computer to when it gets cleared on your phone, but it shouldn't be more than 15 minutes or so. That's about how long it takes for me. How long of a time period are you waiting before clearing the notification from your phone?

JB
    Mama2Many likes this.
    03-25-13 10:34 AM
    No, I don't mean that I'm clearing it on my computer first. I am clearing it on my phone by going directly to the app....and not clicking on the notification in the hub. Does that make sense? Then, when I leave the app and look at my hub, that notification will still be there as new.
    03-25-13 10:55 AM
    It will still take a bit of time to clear from the Hub. While the Hub runs in real time, it's not necessarily real-time communication with the server. The notifications are pushed to your phone and come in instantly, but when you clear them in the app, it still takes a bit of time for the Hub to catch up, same as if you clear them on your computer.

JB
    Mama2Many likes this.
    03-25-13 11:05 AM
    Ok, I understand now. That makes sense. I'll try to curb my OCD and give it more time to clear on its own.

Thanks!
    03-25-13 11:19 AM