Is it possible to customize Notifications with the Z10? Whit my old 9900 the silence mode was leaving phone calls notifications! I know there's the phone only mode with the Z10 but this mode does disable all the notifications (including led) for every thing else.
I'd like to have the LED for everything and the tone for the phone calls.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry Master
03-03-2013, 11:09 PM #4
- 1,043 Posts
You can set individual notifications for each type of alert. For example, for phone calls you can set it so it only rings and everything else (emails, texts, bbm) only flashes the led. To do this go swipe down from the top and tap settings>notifications. Choose the sound profile and customize the alerts.
Think of the sound profile (mode) as the master override. The individual notifications only work if the sound profile let's it.
- CrackBerry Addict
03-04-2013, 01:01 AM #6Bold 9000 ->
- 933 Posts
iPhone 5-> White Z10
Yes but it's kind of annoying no? After that if I really want a normal notification profile I need to change it back manually 1 by 1. Is there a way to reset everything?
And why not letting the user create a profile just like blackberry 7?
Posted via CB10
- 03-08-2013, 02:22 AM #11
I'm currently using a Torch and was thinking of buying Q10 when it comes out. It's going to be a big disappointment for me if there are no various customisable sound profiles for different situations. This is one thing I disliked about all other OS...
- By naviwilliams in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 33Last Post: 08-21-2013, 08:32 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum Tips, How To & FAQReplies: 322Last Post: 11-30-2011, 12:45 AM
- By naviwilliams in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2007, 10:58 PM
- By jestertrent in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2007, 02:57 PM
- By Giavanna in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2007, 03:16 PM