This is my first BlackBerry phone being an iphone user from day one. I've liked this phone so far but for some reason this particular problem has happened twice. The notifications red light, notification sounds, keyboard sounds stop working out of the blue and for some reason you tube videos won't load. All my settings are set to normal and wifi is fine. It's just annoying that this happens. The last remedy was to turn the phone off and back on. Why is this happening? I don't want to be a slave to restarting and battery pulls! Has anyone else had this issue?

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 04:13 AM
    This is my first BlackBerry phone being an iphone user from day one. I've liked this phone so far but for some reason this particular problem has happened twice. The notifications red light, notification sounds, keyboard sounds stop working out of the blue and for some reason you tube videos won't load. All my settings are set to normal and wifi is fine. It's just annoying that this happens. The last remedy was to turn the phone off and back on. Why is this happening? I don't want to be a slave to restarting and battery pulls! Has anyone else had this issue?

Try and reflash the software, that should resolve the issue with the notification and sounds. Is this a refurb unit? regarding the YouTube videos try turning off your mobile network then try and if that works put your mobile network back on and try again (it works for me most of the time). These issues do occur a lot with older handsets and battery pulls are the first step to resolving them, even though having to do that is pretty annoying.

Good luck.
    02-12-13 04:48 AM
    Try and reflash the software, that should resolve the issue with the notification and sounds. Is this a refurb unit? regarding the YouTube videos try turning off your mobile network then try and if that works put your mobile network back on and try again (it works for me most of the time). These issues do occur a lot with older handsets and battery pulls are the first step to resolving them, even though having to do that is pretty annoying.

Good luck.
    It looks like he has a Z10. I dont think he could reflash as of right now.
    02-12-13 08:29 AM
    I do have a Z10. I'm guessing by the last post that the re flash process will not work as yet. I wonder if this is just a "new phone glitch" that will eventually pass. Iphone has never given me these problems that I've had with the z10 for the past 5days.

02-12-13 12:14 PM
    I believe there are other posts from users having the same issues as far as the notifications go. See what you can find in a search around here...
    02-12-13 02:19 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I've also experienced this issue twice now. I also can't seem to access any of my music files as well... it shows my library as being empty. The only thing that works is restarting the phone.
    I hope this issue gets addressed in a software update :S
    02-16-13 09:49 AM