So this started happening last night around 10:30 est.

What's app, twitter, Facebook and my text messages are either not showing up; if they do, no notification alerts me and once I read them, they remain unread. For all of the aforementioned hub items.

This morning I got a whole bunch of delayed messages from 10pm-7am and now it's acting up again.

I've done battery pulls, shutting the phone down, restarts - all I vain. I've even phoned AT&T but they couldn't help.

I tried being off Wi fi, turning off the network and data services with no luck.

Is anyone else going through this?

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 10:19 AM
    Mmm try a hub reset. A hard reset (a long press on both volume keys. Kind of like a prolonged snapshot). Turn airplane mode on and then off.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-17-13 10:40 AM
    Tried it. No success. Messages come in when I restart it only.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 04:39 PM
    Are you running a leak?

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-17-13 04:46 PM
    I am not.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 05:26 PM
    I have the same problem. Made a lot of hub reset, device restart, battery pull off. No success.
    Problem on Facebook & Whatsapp.
    09-18-13 06:52 AM
    I phoned AT&T last night, they did a trouble shoot and told me I may need a new sim card?

I'm taking my phone in today to find out what can be done.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 10:15 AM
    If nothing else fixes it, maybe reloading the OS will help. I had this problem on a non BB device a while ago. Tried everything, swapped my SIM into a different device, had no problem. Wiped the OS and it finally fixed it. It's a pain, but it is a possible fix. I still don't know what ever caused my issue.
    09-18-13 12:07 PM
    I reloaded OS last night. Still no success :/

Posted via calculator
    09-18-13 11:19 PM
    Got a new sim card. no progress, so AT&T is shipping me a replacement bb by Friday.
    09-18-13 11:22 PM
    Here is an update:

First I want to summary the problems again :

- No Whatsapp notifications
    - No Facebook notifications (or inconsistent notifications)
    - When you read a Facebook message, couldn't mark as read.
    - Could not delete Facebook messages
    - Could not delete the SMS messages
    - Need for Hub reset. First few minutes everything was Ok. Then problem was occuring again.

I tried Hub reset, reload Software, delete applications and re-install, delete accounts and re-add. But no success.

Then,

I read in some of the forums that, problem is from Facebook. Suggestion was > delete Facebook account for 1-2 days. After, turn off device> Discard SIM card> Open device> Battery pull off> Insert SIM card>Turn on device > Add account.

I deleted my Facebook account last night. Now I'm getting all notifications. HUB working normal. Everything is fine. Tomorrow I'll apply the remaining suggestion and let to know the Crackberry.
    09-20-13 06:54 AM
    Mine was the same issue. But ATT is sending me a new device. Should be in the mail today. Hopefully I have no future problems.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 08:55 AM
    Update:

I made the remaining suggestion. No success

Problem is Facebook app. When you add a Facebook account, HUB is not working properly... I don't know what to do.
    09-21-13 04:58 AM
    Same issue here as of 2-3 days ago. I am going out of my mind.
    I will be calling ATT about it or is going straight into an ATT store a better idea?

No resolution here either- have to keep turning phone off and on to get any message from anyone.

I don't get how a phone can be perfect since it's release day and then just start in with this BS.
    09-21-13 04:53 PM
    It definitely is a Facebook error that's affecting the os. I got a new phone from AT&T yesterday and installed Facebook again to see if the same problem would occur. It did. So I have fb off of my phone for now and just using it through the browser. So far so good.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 08:21 PM
    You're not alone. Consistent BB issue for me. I'm finally done with RIM
    09-21-13 08:28 PM
    Many users have this issue. If Facebook accuount added, HUB is getting failure.
    09-22-13 01:00 AM
    09-24-13 05:24 AM
    Has there been an update on if Facebook can be reinstalled with out any collateral damage?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 08:26 AM
    No update i dont think. I still have my facebok disabled so that i can get text messages, why ever the hell that has to be! SmFh

Ive never felt this way aboutht blackberry and its commitment to making strides to being better for the mass public- but im gettin damn tired
    10-07-13 06:59 PM
    Has anyone tried to re add their facebook account APP and see if their text messages wrk? I am still logging into facebook on m smartphone through the browser, because the APP seems to stop my text messages from coming in.
    10-13-13 09:12 PM
    Why don't you guys try side loading an android port version of face book?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 12:48 AM
    Because bb version should FUNCTION correctly on their own device. I dont want an android app
    10-14-13 09:06 AM
    Pressed send too soon.

I dont want an android app. Ok that was my inner 10 year old venting. Sideloading for me, havent read up on it, but it turns me off becauseit really sseems confusing ad intimidates me.....also frustrates me that id have to sideload amd not just get it thee intended way, thriugh bb world
    10-14-13 09:08 AM
    I have deleted and reinstalled facebook and have added my account, lets see if i get my text messages
    10-15-13 10:28 AM