To all my fellow Canadians, friends in the UK and Americans who know how to order online,

I'm very excited for BB10. I see carrier battles already here. Rogers is going for 139/m on contract. Koodo is 550 - 150 on Tab for non contract.

The OS looks just like I thought it would. And the Dev Alpha release has confirmed BB10 is pretty snazzy.

The real debate for me... I have 3 LE's coming. How do I convince my significant other we also need 2xZ10s?

Ed

Sent from my BlackBerry Veedu using Tapatalk 3
    eldrover, jesse_h and 416to604 like this.
    01-30-13 07:57 PM
    Folks are far too invested in this.... If BB disappointed me in any part is that it allowed too many leaks... the phone was a known quantity before release.. they should not have promised more big surprises at launch as there were none.... I think this is what causing some of the negativity we are seeing...... for me it looks like an excellent smatphone... expecially for a first release device and OS..... some pople need to chill a bit...
    eddy_berry likes this.
    01-30-13 08:55 PM
    Folks are far too invested in this.... If BB disappointed me in any part is that it allowed too many leaks... the phone was a known quantity before release.. they should not have promised more big surprises at launch as there were none.... I think this is what causing some of the negativity we are seeing...... for me it looks like an excellent smatphone... expecially for a first release device and OS..... some pople need to chill a bit...
    I for one didn't look at all the leaked information. So a lot of the stuff I saw during the launch was exciting for me. I do understand people being upset they didn't see anything new, but it is an awesome phone!
    01-30-13 08:59 PM
    The disappointment in this phone is only present because crackberry addicts (me included) have been following every development and leak. To the wider world all this stuff is new. I am getting one because I like the OS and I'm getting all the things I've been hearing about for months.
    jvictor77, V22 and KermEd like this.
    01-30-13 09:00 PM
    Great post Ed, i couldn't agree more. I'll be getting my Z10 from Rogers on Tuesday morning, around 8am, long story, but a true story.
    01-30-13 09:09 PM
    I think someone above described it well - when we have access to so much leaked information, its easy to feel its underhyped.

But man its the slickest looking BlackBerry I've ever seen

Sent from my BlackBerry Veedu using Tapatalk 3
    eddy_berry likes this.
    01-30-13 09:44 PM
    i'm not disappointed at all either. i'm pumped for next week. even if i was in the US, i'd just buy online and be tearing open a new box early next week.
    01-30-13 09:51 PM