Okay, so I have spent the last week trying to figure this one out and am all out of ideas.

Last week, I got a Z10. I thought everything was good out of the box until I decided to try a bit of YouTube and noticed no sound coming from the speakers. I read different threads out there about the headphone jack, so I test that out. Sure enough, it's a very low volume coming out of there. I read one KB article saying there's an issue with no notification with Bluetooth. I tried BT on my Gateway and it worked perfectly fine

The other day, I wanted to see the ringtone options. Typically I have mine set on with vibrate. Weird: no vibrate either. No sound coming from the device either. Plug in something to the headphone jack, however, and I get sound.

I also read the articles on reloading the OS, but either I'm doing it incorrectly or something else is up. The latest Link software seems to not want to reload the factory OS. I tried the IE link method, and I get prompts to press the power button down for 10 seconds, but there's no indication that the original OS was loaded. The box says I should have 10.0.10 Bundle 672. Each time I tried to revert the OS using IE, my Z10 keeps on with Software Release 10.1.0.273 and OS version 10.1.0.1720. I wanted to see if the original OS had any impact before I start planning on returning the device.

Before I start on a warranty claim, I'm wondering if I missed anything else that I can try to downgrade my OS and test if my speakers and vibrate feature are pooched.
    05-22-13 08:08 PM
    Here is the CrackBerry article on how to do a Security Wipe on your device. After that you should be able to set it to your carriers latest OS.

How to do a Security Wipe (factory reset) the BlackBerry Z10 | CrackBerry.com
    06-05-13 08:52 AM
    Here is the CrackBerry article on how to do a Security Wipe on your device. After that you should be able to set it to your carriers latest OS.

How to do a Security Wipe (factory reset) the BlackBerry Z10 | CrackBerry.com
    I tried several times, but it didn't work. It's going back. Hopefully the replacement will come back soon
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-05-13 06:34 PM
    Hopefully it will. Good luck.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-05-13 11:50 PM
    Good news. I got my replacement, and everything's working.

So is my charging dock
    06-07-13 03:52 PM
    Very cool man!
    06-11-13 10:30 AM