My Device is STL100-1
    OS 10.2.1.176
    Version:10.2.1.1055
    Hi, I am not sure what went wrong suddenly with my Z10 os 10.2.1.176
    1. Password lock screen to unlock not coming ( I had image pattern password )
    2. Alarm clock on slide down not coming
    3. I am unable to do backup ( give an error ) but I can see the deivice, os version etc and can access everything via blackBerry link and aswell on computer on blackBerry Drvice.
    4. BlackBerry BB icon is not visible, only Network and WiFi
    5. I tried reboot many times
    6. I tried plug out battery few times for so many minutes, but ran out of luck
    7. I am only able to receive call and view quick notification ( I can answer the call and talk and I can also reject calls ) rest I am unable to do anything expect access data from drive or blackBerry Link

I have the backup of 25th almost 9 days back but I think I won't be able to do the factory reset or install os as its giving error on BackUp ( I noticed that loading lines are flashing and dim and flash and dim on blackBerry backup load page ) seems files got corrupt on my device?

I only remember I only did the upgrade of whatsapp few hrs back and left my device and then wanted to use i was unable to ublock due to no password lock screen functionality.
    Please advise
    12-03-13 03:42 PM
    Wow, seems like you're in a pickle.. I'd hate to say it, but your only option may be to start with a fresh OS or revert to your old back up after flashing the new OS on it.. Goodluck

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 03:45 PM
    When I click factory reset it says device must be secured wipe and must be disconnected from computer
    so I did disconnected and guess what? a warning on screen ( wiping data something like that ) and behind that I can see all of the apps ROFL
    how did it went their actually when device is password lock? anyway its damn buggy since it came out. always something since the day one
    Let's see if it allow me to restore backup either way will through the phone and dumb BlackBerry forever. Either way I will switch now..
    12-03-13 03:53 PM
    Just run the autoloader that you used for 10.2.1.176

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 04:01 PM
    Thank you, let's see what it does, it is still wiping process ( not sure what it is doing.. always lagged Z10 lol ) There is an icon called IC i mean a chip and loading icon in process, okay now it stopped pheww and restarting.. let's see man
    whatever it does now its really waste of head
    12-03-13 04:09 PM
    Back to school
    phone to factory reset huh
    12-03-13 04:12 PM