- CrackBerry Abuser
02-14-2013, 08:46 PM #7
- 219 Posts
I have had it with and without using BT.
I always set my phone to vibrate when I get to work.
When I want to turn sounds on again at lunch hour, I notice that it doesn't work.
Its gotten to the point that I will send myself a text to see if it is working.
If it is not, then I have to shut off and turn on my phone again, and that fixes the issue.
Why is an OS update taking so long?
- CrackBerry User
02-14-2013, 10:43 PM #9
- 34 Posts
Yep I've noticed it with Bluetooth as well. Seems to happen sometimes after Ive had my Z10 connected to my car. It happened today and I noticed hitting the volume keys on the side showed that the volume was locked. Turned Bluetooth off and my volume became unlocked
- By Macavity in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2010, 07:22 PM
- By bothfly in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2008, 01:01 PM
- By cnc837 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2008, 06:33 PM
- By rockigirl in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 07-14-2008, 01:16 PM
- By kizerblade in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2008, 08:25 PM