I have recently upgraded to the latest 10.1 OS leak lastnight before going to a party but i tried to reload OS so that my BBM display picture could finally change after having the same picture for a few days(which did not work, BBM needs an upgrade)

Upon trying to add my 2 Gmail accounts to sych for receiving e-mails on my 2 week old Z10; i could only syc my contacts and i keep getting this annoying Imap not available currently notification. Googling the problem i found these two articles:

Gmail + Google Apps on the BlackBerry Z10 | Rob Pomeroy

Official Blog: Winter cleaning

Im guessing i should buy the Gmail app from app world being that im a free google user and i wont to get m e-mail notifications immediately?

also does anyone have a solution for my BBM picture not changing?
    05-13-13 01:17 AM
    My BBM picture canes the instant it put in a new one, nor sure what your issue is, also Gmail is a brutal mess, I changed mine to outlook to get the Active Sync feature back if you can I would suggest you do the same and switch to outlook I have zero problems with them while Gmail is just a disaster

From the Zed of Rockivy
    05-13-13 01:56 AM
    I have recently upgraded to the latest 10.1 OS leak lastnight before going to a party but i tried to reload OS so that my BBM display picture could finally change after having the same picture for a few days(which did not work, BBM needs an upgrade)

Upon trying to add my 2 Gmail accounts to sych for receiving e-mails on my 2 week old Z10; i could only syc my contacts and i keep getting this annoying Imap not available currently notification. Googling the problem i found these two articles:

Gmail + Google Apps on the BlackBerry Z10 | Rob Pomeroy

Official Blog: Winter cleaning

Im guessing i should buy the Gmail app from app world being that im a free google user and i wont to get m e-mail notifications immediately?

also does anyone have a solution for my BBM picture not changing?
    Forward Gmail to a outlook account, then you have them instantly, did it myself also
    05-13-13 02:09 AM
    I only ever used Gmail with an Android phone. But now I am slowly making a transition to outlook. It's a *****, I won't lie, but I have noticed an improvement in mail services already.

Posted with CB10 on a Z10
    05-13-13 02:40 AM
    Thanks much for the timely feedback.

Posted via CB10 with STL 100-3, BB Z10
    05-13-13 03:12 AM