Hey guys, I'm not sure how to get this to work. I have my phone set to Phone Only while I am at the office, and even with LED turned on in that profile, the LED doesn't blink when I get a BBM or email. It does work when on full sound. Very frustrating.

Any help or advice or others that have experienced this?
    02-06-13 01:05 PM
    Hey guys, I'm not sure how to get this to work. I have my phone set to Phone Only while I am at the office, and even with LED turned on in that profile, the LED doesn't blink when I get a BBM or email. It does work when on full sound. Very frustrating.

Any help or advice or others that have experienced this?
    Same issue with me. The notifications settings are quite confusing but I think this might be a bug.
    02-06-13 01:08 PM
    Phone only is just that, phone only. You are selecting this profile because you don't want to be notified for messages/bbms only phone calls. At least that is my understanding. You will still receive messages/bbms but you won't be notified for them.
    MattUK and dracolnyte like this.
    02-06-13 01:22 PM
    Phone only is just that, phone only. You are selecting this profile because you don't want to be notified for messages/bbms only phone calls. At least that is my understanding. You will still receive messages/bbms but you won't be notified for them.
    Actually all it does is silence your notifications, but in previous BBOS's even in phone only mode, the LED would light up. On BB10, it does not light up in Phone Only mode.
    02-06-13 01:36 PM
    Exactly, it should still work in Phone only, especially considering it seems to work fine for me in "Silent". So if it works in silent then it should work in phone only as well. Another bug!
    03-17-13 09:03 PM
    I disagree. It might flash while the phone is actually ringing, but it won't flash after that
    Hence the " phone only" in the notification setting.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 09:21 PM
    This is not the way it works on previous devices.

Phone calls only would let you have LED on for any type of notification.

I don't know what BlackBerry has done with the notification system, it doesn't even let you customize a profile with specific contact notification.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 10:07 PM
    Exactly, it should still work in Phone only, especially considering it seems to work fine for me in "Silent". So if it works in silent then it should work in phone only as well. Another bug!
    Yes, I have to check this bug.
    03-17-13 10:08 PM
    I agree...with previous blackberries I could set my phone to phone calls only and my phone was always flashing the red led. Now with my Z10 I can't get it to flash period!! Something is wrong and I loved that feature in my other bb's.
    04-11-13 06:16 PM