I finally convinced the IT department to order me a Z10' and I thought I'd do some more research and I found this thread on the BB forum
    Email Setup (Z10) - How to change "Reply to:" and ... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    BB10 doesn't support a way to change the reply to address.
    This sucks out loud.
    For me and everyone in my company this is a deal breaker.
    I totally forgot that I set that up in my BIS, not in BES.
    This feature is why we don't use IOS devices, because those to don't have the ability to change the reply to.
    I can't express how much this sucks for me, and for the chance to switch our 30 employees to BB10
    We use gmail, and we're under a parent corporation so we use their primary domain.
    Anyone have a work around?
    04-13-13 10:36 PM
    I hope they add this feature with the new update.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 10:42 PM
    In GMail, click on Settings, then Accounts and Import, then EDIT INFO across from the "Send email as", on the screen that pops up it has the option for you. Hope I understand you correctly and provided correct information.
    Attached Thumbnails No change "reply to" ?-gmailreplyas.jpg  
    04-13-13 11:04 PM
    In GMail, click on Settings, then Accounts and Import, then EDIT INFO across from the "Send email as", on the screen that pops up it has the option for you. Hope I understand you correctly and provided correct information.
    That works for my web based gmail, as that what I have set up on my desktop at my office, laptop etc, but it doesn't help with BES email from my phone.
    I always had to set up a BIS account, and from the Verizon website I could change the reply to.
    04-16-13 02:48 PM
    Ok, so which email address is the one that you dont want people to reply to, the BIS or the BES. If BES, your IT admin may need to change or you can check the Exchange settings for a reply to field.
    04-16-13 02:53 PM
    Ok, so which email address is the one that you dont want people to reply to, the BIS or the BES. If BES, your IT admin may need to change or you can check the Exchange settings for a reply to field.
    Well I don't have the Z10 yet, but correct me if I'm wrong but there is no BIS for Z10's?
    I know how to change the "send email as" in BIS.
    This is all gmail based so no Exchange server.
    04-16-13 03:05 PM
    If it is all gmail based, there is no BES. Maybe I don't fully understand the actual concern. Who is the BES through or is there even a BES?
    04-16-13 03:15 PM