I haven't seen an application update through "My World" in the BlackBerry World application in several weeks. I find it difficult to believe that, with 126 native BlackBerry apps installed on my Z10, that none of them have been updated in the last several weeks. In addition to just going to the "updates" tab, I have also clicked on the "Check for Updates" at the bottom of the screen... nothing.

Is it possible that I have an issue with BlackBerry world that is keeping updates from showing up? If so, is there any way to "refresh" the BlackBerry World application?

I am still waiting for the Verizon release of 10.3.2 but am currently running "leak" version 10.3.1.2267, which I downloaded from Crackberry. I have been running this version for several months and was getting regular updates through BlackBerry World until the last few weeks.

Any suggestions?
    06-20-15 11:14 AM
    I don't think there has been to many updates.

Try swiping down from the top go into settings then general and press the refresh BBW

A genius in sheeps's clothing.
    06-20-15 11:20 AM
    I suggest patience. I've received updates as recently as this week (super tube). Also on VZ z10 - still on 10.2.1
    06-20-15 11:21 AM
    All within the past 2 weeks I got updates for:

bPod.
    RSS Savvy.
    BlackBerry Beta Zone

And that's out of just 45 BBW installed apps that I run.

I also got an update for BlackBerry Blend Beta 3, but that was within the Beta Zone itself.
    06-20-15 11:29 AM
    I've received 5 or 6 updates in the pas two weeks.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.798 SR 10.3.2.516
    06-20-15 01:26 PM
    I got three up dates a few days ago. I checked manually.
    06-20-15 04:56 PM
    I haven't seen an application update through "My World" in the BlackBerry World application in several weeks. I find it difficult to believe that, with 126 native BlackBerry apps installed on my Z10, that none of them have been updated in the last several weeks. In addition to just going to the "updates" tab, I have also clicked on the "Check for Updates" at the bottom of the screen... nothing.

Is it possible that I have an issue with BlackBerry world that is keeping updates from showing up? If so, is there any way to "refresh" the BlackBerry World application?

I am still waiting for the Verizon release of 10.3.2 but am currently running "leak" version 10.3.1.2267, which I downloaded from Crackberry. I have been running this version for several months and was getting regular updates through BlackBerry World until the last few weeks.

Any suggestions?
    I think I solved my own problem. I did a "battery pull" and when the phone came back up there were 11 apps which had updates. I don't know why I don't do a "battery pull" anytime that things just don't seem right. That typically does the trick.
    06-21-15 08:37 AM
    Don't expect too many updates for native BlackBerry apps. John Chen has already told their developers to focus on android.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-15 08:53 AM