BlackBerry

It wasn't the easiest to find but it has some good info and videos for people who haven't been keeping up to date on the Z10.
    03-12-13 10:56 AM
    They have no advertising on the main cell phone page though. LIke you mentioned its really hard to get to unless looking for the z10 itself really....shame
    03-12-13 11:13 AM
    Very nice!
    I especially like the hand modeling.

With every side tab/feature I clicked/watched, I was thinking, "Work it, thumb!"
    03-12-13 11:15 AM
    Great page. I can see why it's not prominent yet, since they would rather sell what's available now. Hopefully it moves more to the forefront as the 22nd approaches.
    03-12-13 11:34 AM
    Maybe it'll be permanent when it's being sold in general rather just pre-orders right now.
    03-12-13 11:38 AM
    it really sucks that the carries are giving almost no support. . .they'll sell it if people ask for it but that's pretty much it. . .Z10 will get killed in the US if it keeps going like this. . .Other phones that are months away form release get more advertising that the Z10. . .shame
    03-12-13 11:40 AM
    it really sucks that the carries are giving almost no support. . .they'll sell it if people ask for it but that's pretty much it. . .Z10 will get killed in the US if it keeps going like this. . .Other phones that are months away form release get more advertising that the Z10. . .shame
    I agree. It's quite a shame. If it's not an iPhone, then they don't seem to give a hoot. They really need good sales in the US or it won't be good...
    03-12-13 11:42 AM
    Front and Center on ATT home page. I am pre-ordering today at Best Buy.

AT&T Cell Phones, U-verse, Digital TV, DSL Internet, and Phone Service
    03-12-13 12:05 PM
    Any of these available to be played with at BestBuy stores? Will check out a BestBuy tonight in Attleboro, MA tonight, but not holding my breath...
    03-12-13 01:09 PM
    yeah you really had to dig for it on the Best Buy page. I hope Blackberry gets them to change that. Its like they purposely hid it...
    03-12-13 01:49 PM
    At least it has been moved to the front page now...still can't find it in a search though or in the at&t section.
    03-12-13 01:59 PM
    Just finished talking to my local Bestbuy Mobile in LA, they take preorders in stores, and as of now you also get a $50 gift card when you reserve (in store only). The small $50 ad is on their home page under "This Week's Offers"
    R Field and ErinnM like this.
    03-12-13 02:08 PM
    Just finished talking to my local Bestbuy Mobile in LA, they take preorders in stores, and as of now you also get a $50 gift card when you reserve (in store only). The small $50 ad is on their home page under "This Week's Offers"
    I wonder if that offer works with the one I already signed up for. A couple weeks ago they had an offer where all you had to do was give them your e-mail addy and mobile phone number(s) that you want to possibly upgrade. Doing this meant that they will give you a $50 gift card for each number you upgrade at anytime through the end of the year.

If I can combine both deals, it would essentially be like a buy 1 get 1 free!
    03-12-13 02:24 PM
    I wonder if that offer works with the one I already signed up for. A couple weeks ago they had an offer where all you had to do was give them your e-mail addy and mobile phone number(s) that you want to possibly upgrade. Doing this meant that they will give you a $50 gift card for each number you upgrade at anytime through the end of the year.

If I can combine both deals, it would essentially be like a buy 1 get 1 free!
    I also signed for the first one, it will be lovely if they'll work together.
    03-12-13 02:55 PM
    thats dope! every site should have it like this!
    03-12-13 04:31 PM
    Sadly, in the US everything American is accepted as being good without question; whilst everything from outside the US is subjected to reviews, examinations, investigations and often silly belittlement.
    BB's Z10 will make it through this nonsense because it is a fine product but more advertising along with the launch will help.
    03-16-13 11:54 AM
    CrimsonKing,
    Spurs fan??
    03-16-13 11:56 AM
    Sadly, in the US everything American is accepted as being good without question; whilst everything from outside the US is subjected to reviews, examinations, investigations and often silly belittlement.
    BB's Z10 will make it through this nonsense because it is a fine product but more advertising along with the launch will help.
    Not even close to being true. North America FTW!
    03-16-13 11:59 AM
    CrimsonKing,
    Spurs fan??
    Sorry just saw it... yes I am.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-13 06:21 AM