Just got my Z10 a few days ago and I am loving it!! I just have a few questions about some things - I'm not sure if the functionality that i'm looking for is there or not.

1. When I pick the "Phone Calls Only" profile, I still want the LED to blink for every other notification, but I can't seem to make that happen.

2. I'm in the HUB and I click to go into a message. Then (without leaving the message and returning to the HUB), i navigate away and do something else. When i return the hub, it returns me to the message that was previously opened. Is there a way to change that so that once i leave the hub, it closes whatever was open so that when i navigate back, i am returned to the main hub screen?

3. If i open a calendar appointment which has an address in the details, is there any way to navigate to that address (via the Maps application)?

#2 I could live with, but 1 and 3 are things I would REALLY like to be able to do. Thanks for any help!
    04-03-13 04:24 PM
    For #2, this is the intended functionality.

Imagine multitasking, especially if you were copying & pasting between a message and something in another app, and how annoying it would be to return to that message closed every time.

Still, I could see this being a user-defined setting, as you're not the first person I've seen post about it.
    CGSCOT likes this.
    04-03-13 04:30 PM
    I agree, having that as an option would be a cool feature. I can see both needs being good at differing times.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 04:34 PM
    Any ideas on 1 or 3?
    04-03-13 05:01 PM
    Just got my Z10 a few days ago and I am loving it!! I just have a few questions about some things - I'm not sure if the functionality that i'm looking for is there or not.

1. When I pick the "Phone Calls Only" profile, I still want the LED to blink for every other notification, but I can't seem to make that happen.

2. I'm in the HUB and I click to go into a message. Then (without leaving the message and returning to the HUB), i navigate away and do something else. When i return the hub, it returns me to the message that was previously opened. Is there a way to change that so that once i leave the hub, it closes whatever was open so that when i navigate back, i am returned to the main hub screen?

3. If i open a calendar appointment which has an address in the details, is there any way to navigate to that address (via the Maps application)?

#2 I could live with, but 1 and 3 are things I would REALLY like to be able to do. Thanks for any help!
    For #3, I was able to do this. I made a fake appointment, and had the address listed as Street, City, State, ZIP. Once I opened the appointment, the address was in blue bold type, and tapping on it opened the Maps app. Once there, the address was shown on the map, and there was a button to start navigation in the bubble.

Edit: I should note, you can add this info in either the location or notes area. I tested both, and it works either way.
    04-03-13 05:14 PM

I

This is intended but I'd like that to change with a future update

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 05:22 PM
    I believe #1 for that profile is by design. It's misleading because you still see the option for LED on or off under that profile, but in all my testing, it never lights up.

I would like to see a lot more customization of sound/notifications. Older BBOS's had far more choices.
    04-03-13 05:43 PM