My z10 is well functioning for a year already, got the unit here in philippines thru Smart in a post paid plan. Suddenly, my unit hangs and can't be turned on. did some trouble shooting, using other z10 batt and hooked to charger overnight hoping it'll be fine the next morning. But No luck and still dead. I brought my unit in blackberry service center and have it's warranty checked. Luckily, my battered phone is covered by warranty and subject for repair. I was advised to wait for 2-3 weeks. Fast forward on the day im getting my unit, to my surprise that they replace my battered unit with new shining fresh blackberry z10!!! Awesome!!!! My old unit cannot is not repairable anymore and they just replaced in with new ones..... though I lost my saved files in my old unit,by receiving new unit is worthy... good job blackberry customers service!! more power!

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia, m3mb3rsh1p and FF22 like this.
    01-05-15 11:41 PM
    Good for you, Now download Blackberry Link and back up your important info.
    01-06-15 12:11 AM
    Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 03:52 AM
    My z10 is well functioning for a year already, got the unit here in philippines thru Smart in a post paid plan. Suddenly, my unit hangs and can't be turned on. did some trouble shooting, using other z10 batt and hooked to charger overnight hoping it'll be fine the next morning. But No luck and still dead. I brought my unit in blackberry service center and have it's warranty checked. Luckily, my battered phone is covered by warranty and subject for repair. I was advised to wait for 2-3 weeks. Fast forward on the day im getting my unit, to my surprise that they replace my battered unit with new shining fresh blackberry z10!!! Awesome!!!! My old unit cannot is not repairable anymore and they just replaced in with new ones..... though I lost my saved files in my old unit,by receiving new unit is worthy... good job blackberry customers service!! more power!

Posted via CB10
    take out the battery and connect your phone to usb charge via pc not wall charger. let it be for 1 hour so that the small battery inside your phone kit will charge.
    that is the common issue witch have to do with the small battery like a watch battery inside the phone.
    hope it helps.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 04:41 AM
    take out the battery and connect your phone to usb charge via pc not wall charger. let it be for 1 hour so that the small battery inside your phone kit will charge.
    that is the common issue witch have to do with the small battery like a watch battery inside the phone.
    hope it helps.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you!!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-15 08:01 AM