Thanks for the find! Although I still think there needs to be a quicker way to jump to the top of a page rather than pulling up the keyboard.
    No quicker way. Even if you used peek into the right-side menu and selecting a button, that gesture and tap selection is a 2 step action, still no faster or better than two-thumb keyboard enable and tap to select; its still a 2 step action.

Wait ... faster way is to swipe from top of browser and tap on the tiny header - very similar to iOS; still a 2 step process yet marginally faster because your thumb is already at the top of the screen.
    05-01-13 11:35 AM
    Thanks for the find! Although I still think there needs to be a quicker way to jump to the top of a page rather than pulling up the keyboard.
    There is a quicker way. You swipe down from the top in the browser and a "mini bar" with the page title will appear just tap it and it will return to the top

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 11:59 AM
    That's exactly what I'm looking for! But it doesn't work for me. Is it a new feature in 10.1?
    05-01-13 12:13 PM
    Hey could you also check if you pull up the bubble cursor, would you be able to hold the shift key and then drag the bubble cursor in a body of text to select the text?

I think this would be easier alternative when selecting text.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:13 PM
    Cool, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:20 PM
    Hey could you also check if you pull up the bubble cursor, would you be able to hold the shift key and then drag the bubble cursor in a body of text to select the text?

I think this would be easier alternative when selecting text.

Posted via CB10
    If you just hold down and keep holding down in the browser, it will automatically start moving down and highlighting the text. Lift your finger off when you want to stop

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:22 PM
    Given the shortcuts are coming back, I thought of something interesting they could do. What if they made the keyboard "stick". So that the virtual keyboard can be permanently displayed. E.g. two finger swipe to bring up and KEEP the keyboard displayed, and then two finger swipe to make it go away. This is opposed to the keyboard only being displayed when you click on a text field.
    I say this because if you're going to have to two finger swipe to get the keyboard to display everytime, you might as well go into the menu to do what you want to do. But if the keyboard can be forced to stay displayed. Then it can truly be like a blackberry with the keyboard always there. Of course when you watch videos or play games, you can always swipe the keyboard away.

Great idea?
    05-01-13 12:28 PM
    Beauty. Now if only this could be a universal thing heh.
    05-01-13 12:35 PM
    Given the shortcuts are coming back, I thought of something interesting they could do. What if they made the keyboard "stick". So that the virtual keyboard can be permanently displayed. E.g. two finger swipe to bring up and KEEP the keyboard displayed, and then two finger swipe to make it go away. This is opposed to the keyboard only being displayed when you click on a text field.
    I say this because if you're going to have to two finger swipe to get the keyboard to display everytime, you might as well go into the menu to do what you want to do. But if the keyboard can be forced to stay displayed. Then it can truly be like a blackberry with the keyboard always there. Of course when you watch videos or play games, you can always swipe the keyboard away.

Great idea?
    I don't think they can because sometimes the keyboard layout changes. Sometimes it has "Submit" button or all the numbers lined on top.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:36 PM

Great idea?
    Once the keyboard is brought up in the browser it stays until you hide it.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 12:38 PM
    hey can anyone help me? am from the caribbean and bought my phone yesterday and the app world is missing the music and movie apps
    05-01-13 12:54 PM
    Once the keyboard is brought up in the browser it stays until you hide it.

Posted via CB10
    Unless it's different on OS 10.1 the keyboard stays until you click on something and go to a new page or you click away from a textbox.
    05-01-13 01:01 PM
    Unless it's different on OS 10.1 the keyboard stays until you click on something and go to a new page or you click away from a textbox.
    In 10.1, while in the browser if you summon the keyboard and start using the shortcuts the keyboard sticks until you dismiss it.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 01:11 PM
    Woah! Confirmed! This works with 10.1. Thanks for posting.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 01:22 PM
    Can you check if you can delete a emoticon by swiping left?
    This already seems to work for many (but not all) emoticons, on my Z10 (STL100-3), 10.0.10.85 sw / 10.0.10.672 os
    05-01-13 02:11 PM
    This already seems to work for many (but not all) emoticons, on my Z10 (STL100-3), 10.0.10.85 sw / 10.0.10.672 os
    It does work... I could've sworn that it didn't.

I noticed that when I open the search function and type something then press enter, you can't swipe to the left to delete.

Happens too when you are in BlackBerry World when doing a search.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-13 02:45 PM
    In the browser when typing in the address bar, does the keyboard show word suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 12:49 PM
    Didn�t know that this works on other BB devices w/o physical keyboard...

Thanks a lot
    08-22-14 06:51 AM
43 12