No offense, and I'm a fan of BlackBerry, but doesn't BlackBerry do the same thing? Release the same phone with minor revisions that look the same year in and year out? With that said, can't wait for the Z10 and definitely the Q10!
    02-17-13 09:42 PM
    Iphone is dated, physically and mentally (hardware and software). Android is a fragmented advertising engine for Google and it is never going to get any better than that, unless Google starts using their Motorola asset wisely.
    Lol, you should stop posting and become a comedian.

Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    02-17-13 10:26 PM
    If you find the truth funny, then I'm a hilarious comedian. BlackBerry 10 leap frogs the competition.

Posted via CB10
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    02-17-13 10:34 PM
    This z10 super phone is nothing short of amazing. It is like a swiss army phone. Does everything.

Posted via CB10
    AbsoluteT23 and bitek like this.
    02-17-13 10:35 PM
    I should keep posting so you can hate on it. Android is so dated. LMAO at widgets.

Posted via CB10
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    02-17-13 10:37 PM
    I should keep posting so you can hate on it. Android is so dated. LMAO at widgets.

Posted via CB10
    Hate on what? Your dislike of android/iOS has absolutely no impact on me.

02-17-13 10:50 PM
    Lol, you should stop posting and become a comedian.

You should take your own advice, but obviously, you don't have the chops for the comedian part so skip step 2....

02-17-13 10:51 PM
    Don't even bother to make people understand how important it is to have a broader view and experience with other devices.
    When I post something about the iPhone 5 on an Android forum, I get ripped apart to pieces. When I post something about the SGS3 on an iPhone forum, the same happens to me there.
    People want to believe that they always make the right choices and are not very often inclined to listen to other experiences or even consider them to be true.
    "Hey, I bought this phone, it is the best in the world, I spent a lot of money for it and I don't care about what you say...", this is usually the mentality of over 90% of the respective owners.
    It may be a mentality thing, it may be a money thing (not everybody can afford buying the newest gadgets all the time) but what bothers me a lot is that I always get accused of trolling and/or being a fanboy. Seriously? I use all these different devices and I am a fanboy? Not the ones who use only a single device?
    I do not want to make the Z10 look bad, it is in my opinion the best BB device on the market so far and BB 10 is in many regards better than the older OS but BB still isn't "there", still can't keep up with the competition. It is sad, it is the truth and I really hope that they realize it as soon as possible. I want BB to stay alive, a good competition is always important to put pressure on developing new and better stuff. Unfortunately I cannot see how BB and even Nokia will survive this. Sad.
    My feelings exactly!
    02-17-13 10:52 PM
    It's all comes down to personal preference and exposure to options, as the Z10 is so new exposure is limited as are any opinions or comparisons to older more established ecosystems. If we assume that what we have today, basic smartphones, won't ever evolve then perhaps we can predict the success of one product over another with a high degree of accuracy. But it will evolve as BB evolved the cell phone and Apple evolved the smartphone, it's far from matured and far from finished. BBRY is making the first salvo into what it believes is the logical evolution, mobile computing, will this lead to somewhere, time will tell, but I believe it will. I support the vision cause I am sick and tired of replacing desktops and laptops because of viruses or poor quality. It will be easier to replace a well used smartphone or mobile device, everything will be stored off board eventually it just makes sense.
    02-18-13 12:25 AM
159 ... 567