Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    CrackBerry Addict

Default Re: New images of BB London - Confirms it's pretty much a Dev B device

Quote Originally Posted by Bla1ze View Post
    Leaked internal marketing video containing BlackBerry 10 L & N series phones appears online... first look at BB10 w/ keyboard! | CrackBerry.com

And the reason you don't see them is because very few people actually have them. The internal testing for N-Series devices is smaller than that of the L-Series.
    The video is already removed. Do you have another link?
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe
    Blog: bb10believe.blogspot.com

HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10

9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    12,295 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aragone79 View Post
    The video is already removed. Do you have another link?
    And yes, the video is super cheesy but it was never really meant for public eyes any how...

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard. - The Doctor

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Connectedly]
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Bla1ze View Post
    And the reason you don't see them is because very few people actually have them. The internal testing for N-Series devices is smaller than that of the L-Series.
    Beyond actual testing, development teams and higher ups that could simply demand one for their own use, the odds are that almost nobody is using an N-series device internally as we have just had the announcement about L-series going to all those carriers, logically speaking it would be all hands to the pump and anyone using a bb10 device would have been using the one that they were working hard to ensure it was ready for lab entry.

Global Posts
    6,483 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B6927F7

Personally, I'll buy that the OP's pics are, indeed, an EU and the Dev Alpha B, which answers some questions.

I believe I saw a DA-B spec leak that claimed an OMAP 4470 SoC. I'll admit, I was hoping for a Snapdragon S4, but at this point I'm not sure I care as long as it runs the UI smoothly and ships on time.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12