I just picked it up about 2 hours ago and i must say i am very pleased with it so far, of course time will tell.

I like the peek option
    I like the Hub
    I like it is like a mini playbook when swiping up or down in apps of on home screen to see settings and so forth.
    I already have this phone figured out within the first hour.
    I see nothing wrong with the Camera Pictures it is same pictures as i take with my samsung or iphone, all look really well and of course all suck in low light conditions.

I went from samsung galaxy s3 (sold it now) to this phone and i must say i love this blackberry better.

I had iphone 4, still have it as a back up and i love the BBz10 more its fast, browser is fast an the phone looks awesome.

Buy the way i am using my OLD sim still, the newer sim is in the box and the only difference is NFC capability for payment options at certain banks and so forth, i have no desire to use such features.

I will update this post when i feel like adding more to it.... lol
    meganVee likes this.
    02-12-13 12:54 PM
    enjoy your new phone!
    02-12-13 12:58 PM
    I am now just going to install blackberry link software and see how it works with my playbook LTE version.

I shall update my signature soon to reflect my new phone.
    02-12-13 01:00 PM
    Jealous, but enjoy. Next month I will join you, T-Mobile USA.
    02-12-13 01:01 PM
    Jealous, but enjoy. Next month I will join you, T-Mobile USA.
    Just buy one from a canadian carrier if you can and unlock it?
    02-12-13 01:04 PM
    Welcome Back to BlackBerry! We've been expecting you.

Enjoy the your Z10. She is a beauty and a dream to use! I have a old unlimited data plan that I'm hesitant to drop for LTE. On speed tests I've beaten a couple guys with LTE, which was shocking..
    02-12-13 01:11 PM
    Welcome Back to BlackBerry! We've been expecting you.

Enjoy the your Z10. She is a beauty and a dream to use! I have a old unlimited data plan that I'm hesitant to drop for LTE. On speed tests I've beaten a couple guys with LTE, which was shocking..
    Yeah LTE is not much faster then 4G so stay with the 4g unlimited if you have it and yes its glad to be back with a BB device again.
    02-12-13 03:11 PM
    Ok some ppl were complaining about syncing and it is a DROP and Drag option through the BB link, just drag from the left side to the device name on bottom, example: Music all drag it to the bb z10 naem at the bottom..... boom synced all my music np's.

This goes for all photos or documents easy as eating pie and ice cream.

You can do only what you need as well.

This is nice option as APPLE not have that option from what i recall nor does samsung, but u can always drag and drop from the mounted drive on the PC even with the Z10, so its similar, but BB link has the nice feature for drop and drag which is cool to have for the novice users.
    02-12-13 03:15 PM
    Well i tried to bridge playbook with z10.

The bar code scanning option will not work for me i tried 3 times, so i did a manual pairing np's now, but of course we all know the bridge has been nuetured right now for bb10 and playbook pairing.

I don't really need to pair anyways as i have the LTE version and shared 5 GB plan and i am wifi mostly, but its nice to be able to backup contacts, but how do i do this?

I must say browsing is fast as my 4g is over bluetooh pairing i turned off the 4g and wifi on playbook to test bluetooth browsing using the z10's internet and its fast, make sure to turn java and flash off in browser settings on playbook as its faster then and only enbale if and when needed for certain websties.
    02-12-13 03:51 PM
    Appreciate your thoughts. I'm leaving my S3 for the Z10 as well.
    02-12-13 04:28 PM
    Cant wait till tmo releases just one more month...enjoy
    02-12-13 04:31 PM
    I'm Jealous too! I've reserved my phone last week on the Rogers NRS for business and I'm #1656 out of 2306. It drops only about 40 a day! At this rate the US peeps will have their phone before I do!
    02-12-13 04:31 PM
    Well I am posting this from the z10 and I find the keyboard layout to be just like the playbook.

The z10 is basically and awesome mini playbook.

One thing that got me confused was the reload option for websites to refresh the page you have to swipe the right side of the screen for options and of course the reload option is there, would be nice to have the top swipe option to reload the page instead, but once ppl use to the right side option they will be fine, but I like to see a swipe pull down from top to refresh page.
    02-12-13 06:30 PM
    Well i was trying to figure away of import contacts from iphone 4 to my BB Z10, why iphone 4, well i sold the galaxy s3, but i never sync anything to google or elseware, so i had a backup from the S3 and i had to use a program to extract the .sbu file and i was able them to convert the contacts with another program to .vcd and emailed them as attachments single file as the one entire .vcd would only load one contact on to iphone 4, so anyways i emailed them to hotmail and was able to only install them one at a time to iphone 4, great only too me about 15 min for all my contacts.

Well now i have the BB Z10 i figue i could somehow SYNC contacts someway using BB LINK, but no option anymore for outlook or gmail sync, so i opened up my hotmail.com account in the BB browser and downloaded all the contacts one at a time went fairly quickly depends on how fast you can swipe i had to then use the File Manager program on the BB Z10 to add the cotacts one at time again went fast depends on how fast yu can swipe

What a pain in the arse, but all is well now.
    02-13-13 11:00 AM