I get this screen every time I try to download PewPew 2, regardless of whether or not I'm on WiFi or LTE. Restarting didn't help either.

Any possible fixes?

Screen
    02-15-13 09:05 PM
    If it is only a specific app, it could be they posted the app, and then took it down but the app feature page didn't get taken down yet.

Otherwise, try going to your app list and clicking on "refresh list". (Is there a such thing on the BB10? I'm just extrapolating from the Playbook)
    02-15-13 09:16 PM
    It's just the one app.

I refreshed the available downloads list, but still nothing.
    02-15-13 09:23 PM
    It's just the one app.

I refreshed the available downloads list, but still nothing.
    Your issue appears to be specific to that app / download and it would be best to request support from BlackBerry. Unfortunately, the only support for BlackBerry World appears to be through BlackBerry's online forums. As an alternative, would you consider sending a Direct Message to @BlackBerryHelp on Twitter to request help with this?

If yes, let us know if that does or doesn't work and if it resolves your issue.
    02-15-13 10:01 PM
    Your issue appears to be specific to that app / download and it would be best to request support from BlackBerry. Unfortunately, the only support for BlackBerry World appears to be through BlackBerry's online forums. As an alternative, would you consider sending a Direct Message to @BlackBerryHelp on Twitter to request help with this?

If yes, let us know if that does or doesn't work and if it resolves your issue.
    I've posted on BlackBerry's forums, here's hoping they can think of something.
    02-15-13 10:22 PM
    I've posted on BlackBerry's forums, here's hoping they can think of something.
    Thanks. Let us know what happened or post a cross-link. It's possible that this issue affects more apps. Good luck.
    02-15-13 10:33 PM
    Thanks. Let us know what happened or post a cross-link. It's possible that this issue affects more apps. Good luck.
    Here it is.
    02-15-13 10:39 PM
    So BB Support Forums tell me to contact the vendor. Here's hoping he knows what's going on.
    02-17-13 12:38 PM
    I have the same problem with ALL the apps that have not been downloaded from "my world" after switching from Z0 to Q10. Any idea? I'm using wifi but also have cell signal. Thanks for the help guys!
    05-17-13 01:51 AM
    I have the same problem with ALL the apps that have not been downloaded from "my world" after switching from Z0 to Q10. Any idea? I'm using wifi but also have cell signal. Thanks for the help guys!
    Figured it out.

I had to switch to my VPN in order for me to download all my "previously bought/installed" items.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 08:56 PM