A network error has occurred
I get this screen every time I try to download PewPew 2, regardless of whether or not I'm on WiFi or LTE. Restarting didn't help either.
Any possible fixes?
- 02-15-2013, 09:16 PM #2
If it is only a specific app, it could be they posted the app, and then took it down but the app feature page didn't get taken down yet.
Otherwise, try going to your app list and clicking on "refresh list". (Is there a such thing on the BB10? I'm just extrapolating from the Playbook)
- CrackBerry Addict
02-15-2013, 10:01 PM #4
- 982 Posts
If yes, let us know if that does or doesn't work and if it resolves your issue.
- By thurask in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2013, 10:51 PM
- By srv in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-05-2009, 01:25 AM
- By danhoff in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2009, 02:50 PM
- By jrweddle in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2009, 02:45 PM
- By Marcusdbd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2008, 07:17 PM