- CrackBerry User
- 70 Posts
Netflix - Video I made of Netflix running on Z10
I am totally stoked that I actually side loaded Netflix. Now that I have done one I see how easy it really is. The link below shows how it
turned out and I have my HTC One running along side to give a comparison. As I point out in the video, the user interface does not run as smoothly as on the HTC which I suppose should not really be a surprise considering it is an Android app, but once the movie is
playing the Z10 just dances.
We need to get these app developers on side with us.
Last edited by bbuser125; 03-17-2013 at 12:54 AM.
- 03-16-2013, 09:34 PM #2
Nice video man! Laggy, but better than nothingOctober 2006 - December 2008: Samsung 1310 Flip Phone->December 2008 - December 2009: BB Pearl 8100->December 2009 - March 2013: BB Curve 8520->March 2013 - August 2013: BB Curve 9300->(2013: Bricked 7290)->August 2013+: BB Z10!
↓ Remember the Thanks Button is just below!↓
- CrackBerry Addict
03-16-2013, 11:32 PM #7
- 533 Posts
Bla1ze posted it here last Monday... I have been using it and considering that it was one of the earlier Android versions, it definitely does the job. It's good enough to quiet down any of the long time winers, myself included...
Posted via CB10
- By SCrid2000 in forum BBM on AndroidReplies: 50Last Post: 07-16-2013, 08:47 AM
- By LuUkizZ in forum News & RumorsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-12-2009, 11:04 AM
- By salomondrin in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:39 PM
- By Optimusv2 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 77Last Post: 04-07-2009, 05:02 PM
- By jredecop in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2009, 02:37 PM